DRAFT 21 āœ”FIVE YEARS: VISITING LOKI

(X﹏X)↷ SAMANTHA'S POV

I go with dad outside into the garage, we start working on the suit for pepper. "Do you think she'll put it on?" Dad asks, as I was in my mind space and fidgeting with Ashley's power charm. "Yeah. . . she will but not now, later on when she's needed." I say looking at Morgan and Sebastian playing in the tent. "Is something wrong, sam?" "Um. . . yeah, it's just that I was thinking for awhile. . . since morgan was born. Nevermind, it's a stupid idea, it-" "Sam, the only person who is allowed to have stupid ideas is me. If anything you are one of the wisest people I know." "But I also need mom's agreement and I don't think she'll agree with it." "Maybe we can talk about it after morgan goes to sleep." "Yeah. . . I think that's best. Dad do you think you can do it by yourself for right now, I have to go visit someone." "Yeah, but I don't want you going with Pietro." "Even I was going to visit Pietro, I was still going to go." "Yeah, I know. Be careful, go tell your mom and Sebastian and morgan. That your going somewhere." "Okay, love you, dad." "Love you too, kiddo." He says as I walk out of the garage.

I sit down next to Morgan and Sebastian's tent, "Morgana, Sebastian." They pops her head out of the tent. "Sama!" "mama!" It still hurts, when she calls me that. They gets out of the tent and hugs me. "You want play with us?" She says with her puppy eyes. "Sorry, morgana, and Sebastian I have to go vista a friend and I don't think mama and papa is going to let you come with me. Sebastian and you have to stay here where it's safe. " "Aww" They says looking down, "hey, don't be sad. When I come back I promise that I will play with yall  when I come back. I'll even play dress up with you." "Yayyy, and before we go to sleep can you make the swish swish, go along with papa's story?!" I smile, "of course." I take out a bracket I enchanted to keep her safe, and it will alert me that she's in trouble. "What's that?" "It's a bracelet I made, it will keep you safe. If mama and papa ask, don't tell them that it keeps you safe. Just tell them that I gave it to you."I say putting on her. "Okay thank you, sama!" She nods looking at the bracelet. I get up and they hugs me, they let's go and i crouch down to Sebastian's height. "Take care, I love you." "I love you too mama, your gonna come back right?" "Of course, I am. All those times I left I always came back, even if I came back a little different. Love you." "Love you too, mama. Be careful and can you bring me a souvenir?" "Ill be sure to bring both of you one." I kiss his forehead and teleport inside.

"Mom." I call out, "in the kitchen." I walk into the kitchen, "what's wrong kiddo?" "Nothing, I just came to tell you that I'm going to visit someone and that I want to talk about something later, when morgan goes to sleep." "Sure, is there something wrong with her." She says worryingly, "no she perfectly fine, it's just I need to know if you fine with something. We'll talk about later, love you." I say and hug her. "Love you too, kiddo and be careful." I nod and teleport out of the kitchen and to my room. I change into my black and purple dress, I look in my drawers for some black ripped jeans and put them on. I grabbed my black combat boots from under my bed and put them on.

I teleport to the compound and go to where Natasha and Steve hang out. "Hey, came with an update." "Hey, Sam." Nat says looking at some files. "Hey, Samantha. What's your update?" Steve asks, "well, don't tell thor this but. . . I'm going to go visit loki in hel,and I was thinking about something, since Morgan was born and I hope that mom and dad will agree with it." They look at me as if I killed someone. "One, no. Two, does your dad know your going to visit him and three, what's your idea?" Nat asks. "Maybe I shouldn't tell y'all until they actually agree, but just known that it can help protect her and be some sort of balance between my powers and. . . um A-ashley's power charm. Currently my powers are getting harder to control and I'm scared that I might hurt someone." I look at my feet, "I'll be back and give y'all a update, bye." "Saman-." Steve starts, but I teleport to a grocery store near by.

Luckily the aisle I was in was empty. I make a basket appear and an illusion on my metal arm. I walk around the aisles for food.

As I'm about to go to a different aisle, a little girl comes running to me. I put a polite smile on my face, "are you marisol stark?" She asks with hope in her eyes. "Last time I check, yes i am. If may ask, who are you little one?" "Juliana, miss." "Oh, and how old is miss Juliana." "I'm this many." She holds up five fingers. "Well then let's go find your parents, do you know their names?" She nods, We start walking to look for her parents,"John and Steven Lex." "Oh so u have two fathers?" "Yes their the pest papa's in the world!" I smile. "Do you remember what you fathers were wearing this morning?" She happily nods, "yeah, dad was wearing a red shirt and pops was wearing a purple shirt."

As I was looking for her parents, she was asking me questions, I answered as honestly I can. As we got to one of the middle ailes, I see to men fracktly searching for something. . . or in this case someone. "Where is she, she was right behind me?!" The man with the purple shirt says to his partner. "She might get kidnapped and it's all our fault." The man with the red shirt says. "What are we going t-" "Sorry, to interrupte but are y'all by chance Juliana's parents?" "Yes, we are why have you found her?!" "Nope, she sorta found me." I say pulling Juliana from behind me. "Oh thank god, your okay!" Steven says crouching down and hugging her. "Thank you, so much. . . wait aren't you marisol stark?" I politely smile. "Yes, sir. I am." "John look, it's Marisol stark." "Yes love, I see her." They stick out their hands and I shake it. "Sorry that she interrupted your shopping." Steven says. "It's okay, I like meeting fans. Especially, the little ones, they remind me of my kid and sister." "Is it okay if we get you autograph?" John asks. "Of course. But it must be quick I have to go meet up with a friend, he gets very cranky when I don't get there on time." They pass me a little notebook and pen, "oooh is it a lover?" Steven asks. I smile and chuckle, "no, my boyfriend is currently on a mission. The person I'm meeting with a old friend." "I have a quick question, it's okay if you don't answer it, but who is your lover and is it true that your bisexual?" Steven asks with Juliana on his hip. "Well recently I've discovered that I'm pansexual, and the other question. . . I'm dating, the one and only quicksilver, Pietro Maximoff. " Steven groans and passes John 10 dollars. "I knew it, we had guesses on who you were dating." "Oh, well. I'm cool with that, but I must finish my shopping. Nice meeting yall." I say with a smile. "Thank you for the autograph." They wave and I wave back and leave, back to the aisle I was in.

I grab different bags of chips, some different types of drinks. I go to the other aisles and finish my grocery shopping. Half way through my shopping, I put my sunglasses on as more and more people come into the store. I go to the self check-out station and pay for the food and leave. As soon as I get to an Alley way I teleport all the food to my pocket dimension. I teleport myself to the gates of Hel.