The Queen has Entered

Next day
Samantha's POV
I was in my room, try and figure out if I got any more powers. I feel a little lighter than normal. I go to the bathroom and take a quick bath. Im getting undressed as soon I take off my shirt. I start freaking out, it felt like that one scene from the spidermen movies. I have a fucking six pack and I'm wayyyy Skinner than when I was a couple of days ago. I look around for a scale and there. I check under the sink and found it. I put on the floor and get on it. I look at the scale and I can feel my face loose it's color. It reads 118 LB I was 240 a couple days ago. I start cry tears of joy, I have been trying about 5 years to loose the weight I'm sooooo happy. I go to the kitchen with my super speed because why not. If you find out u have powers ur going to want to use them. I noticed that Natasha is there. "Hey Nat!!" "Hey, Sam u look happy." "I lost weight the powers gave me high motablisam." "I'm so proud of u Sam, hey now that u have powers maybe me and u can go train a little." "That sounds cool when do u want to start?" "Maybe around 3." "Ok see u later, I'm going to annoy Tony in his lab." "How do u know that he his going to be in the lab?" I give her an obvious look. "Hunny I came from a universe where y'all are comic book characters, there is bound to be ALOT of fanfiction and fanart most of my information comes out of that." I wink at her and run to the lab. When I get the lab I noticed that Bruce and Tony are in the lab and listening to AC/DC well science Bros it's to change. "Hey JARVIS do u have an aux cord for the lab?" "I do may I ask why?" "I want to prank Tony and bruce. If u do me this favor I'll tell Tony to upgrade something for u? And I'll tell u what is going to happen u in ur future,plz, and thank u" as soon I said thank u an cord came out of the nearest wall was close to. "Thanks, J. I'll tell u later in private." I connect my phone to the aux cord and go to my music, and put my favorite 80's band Queen. I connect my mind link with them."hello science bros it's ur fellow speedster. I see that Tony has chosen a band from the 80's but let's just say that the Queen will have to interrupt your regular scheduled program." "Jarvis lock the door to the lab, quick. Don't let them out until I say so" "of course miss" "Samantha Mena you come back here and put back AC/DC!!!!" I hear Tony scream into the link. I go to the glass and say "sorry I can't hear u." I wink and run off, i cut off the link with tony. I make the link with bruce "sorry Bruce you have to deal with Tony and me." "It's okay,Sam I was kinda getting annoyed with Tony's music. I actually like queen, im surprised that you have queen in your universe." Oh yeah we do actually they recently made a documentary sorta thing in my universe. That movie is the reason I got into queen, the movie is good but some things where wrong. It is what it is . It was still a good movie." "That's good Tony is currently trying to get the door open, how did u get it to lock like that." " Let's just say I have to tell an AI their future." " Wait Jarvis has a future?" "Yeah he does but I can't tell u because you are actually part of his future. When you want to get out tell me. I just wanted to mess with tony." "Ok." "See u later I'm going to get a snack. Oh that reminds me can u make a protein bar or something for super high motablisam." "Why?" "Well I now have super high motablisam because of the super speed. The good news is that I lost alot of weght and the bad news is that I need to eat alot more if not I might faint." "Ok I'll see what I can do but I have to do a check up later on." "Ok this" "bye"