My Promise

(≧∇≦)/ SAMANTHA'S POV 

As we get to the edge of the area of the cemetery, I start to get nervous, and we stop, "d-do you think he'll know who I am?" "Love he's your father, of course he will recognize you." I smile at his encouragement and kiss his cheek, he blushes. I smirk and pull him to keep walking.

We get to the edge and see only one person by himself. We walk up to him and he turns around, "hey, dad." He looks confused for a second and realized it was me, "Samantha?" I nod as I start to tear up, "oh, how you've grown? How are you here, if that's younger you is over there?" "It's a long sto-" "And who is he?" Dad steps closer to Pietro, Pietro just smiles. "His name is Pietro. . . He's my boyfriend." "What did he ask?" Pietro asks sounding a bit nervous. "He asked who where you and I told him your name and that your my boyfriend." "He doesn't speak Spanish." "No, he speaks Spanish and Slovakian." "Does he treat you respectfully?" I smirk, "dad if was going to date someone and they didn't respect me. Then they have another thing coming." He laughs, "why is he laughing?" "I told him things about you." "Ah, you poor boy. You have no idea what your girlfriend is capable of." Dad puts his hand on Pietro's shoulder and hugs him. "This means he likes me right." I smile, "yeah, he says you can visit him when ever you like." "Ah, good. Can you tell him that I will visit when ever I can." I nod, "you understood that right?" "Of course I did. I took english classes, but I only knew how to understand it but not speak it. I couldn't understand the lady because she always had gum in her mouth." "What did say?" "Well he says that's okay and that you should bring him food when you visit, like a cupcake." "Oh, okay then. What flavor?" "Chocolate" "He understands me?" "Yeah, but he doesn't know how to speak English." He nods and smiles at my dad. "He's so nice, where did you find any way?" I laugh, "In Slovakia, before it got destroyed." "Why were you there?" "Oh we had a mission there." "Your a spy?" I laugh, "no, we are with the avengers." "Ohhh! That's where I've seen his face before. You have powers?" "Yes, but it goes with the story on why there is two of me." "Does the rest of the family know?" "Some, like younger me and ashley and junior.There's actually an another Ashley but I didn't tell her where I went. Popo knows too." "Wait your sister is here?" "Well not here in Texas. she's in new York with the avengers." "Does she have powers too?" "Yes, but I don't let her go fighting big stuff anymore since she's only training. But she does help out in new York with robberies and stealing bikes." "Oh good, just keep an eye on your sister. And make sure your boyfriend treats you good. If not I'll visit him and pull his legs six feet under." I smile and hug him, dad gives Pietro a hug and a handshake, "take care of my daughter." "Of course, Mr. Mena." "Call me Carlos,mijo" "Did I say it right?" "Yes, dad. I guess that lady taught you a few things after all." Dad laughs and he leaves to his resting place. "I think he liked me." "Oh he didn't like you-" He frowns, "-he loved you!" He sighs in relief. "Thank Thor, you had me worried." I smile and we head back to the car. "Let me drive, I want to take you somewhere." I send him a confused look, "do you know how to get there from here?" "I'm sure I can figure it out." I shake my head but hand him the keys. I roll my eyes and smirk.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

He takes off his tie and hands it to me, "what you want me to do with this?" He smiles, "use it as a blindfold." I blush but tie the tie around my eyes. "Damn, piete aren't we going a little too fast." I smirk and pietro coughs. "U-um that's not what I meant, b-but if-" I laugh, "I'm only joking, piete." I lightly slap his shoulder. He nervously chuckles, "so, you remember how we met right?" I smile, "of course I remember, fun day. I met you and your sister, found my sister, Jumped out of a plane." I sigh fondly. "You jump out of the plane?" He steps on the breaks suddenly, I hold onto the seatbelt. "Sam you could have gotten hurt!" He continues driving after getting honked at by multiple cars. I turn my head, guessing that I'm facing him, "you do realize that I can fly, right?" "But what if your powers stopped suddenly?" I raise my eyebrow and look down. "Huh, I guess I never thought about that. . . I mean dad could have saved me." "But what if he  wouldn't get there on time?" "I don't know, I probably could have died. . . But it's all in the past." "You promise you won't do anything risky?" "You do realize that we took a surprise vacation and my dad is currently looking for us?" He seems to be thinking, "your right. . . Well, you promise you won't be so reckless when we get back." I sigh, and try to grab his hand and successfully grab it, "I promise."