Depression

Samantha's pov

I here a knock on the door and I open it. When I open it Natasha comes in, "oh hey I almost forgot." "Yeah, I need some information on Avengers movie you saw when you passed out the other day." I freeze up. She can't know about her own death. "I can't tell you." I turn around to get some regular clothes, since I'm tired and don't want to use my magic. She whispers something I couldn't hear, and I then felt something hit my head, next second I see black.

When I gain a little bit of consciousness, I can hear dad. "WE WANTED INFORMATION FROM HER. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KNOCK HER OUT." "She was not going to give us the information." "Yeah, Tony she's very stubborn. She won't tell us anything without some authority." Im now full aware of what they are doing. I gain up some energy to make a snarky comment. "Wow steve, that's just cold. Just as cold as that ice you were stuck in for 70 years." I open my eyes and I'm in a glass cage the same one they put Loki in. "Woooooow. That's just sooo missed up, do you really see me as a threat, and you put me in the same cage, you put Loki in." I look at my hands and see they put some fancy handcuffs on me. I try to use my magic, but I can't see my wisps. "Oh fuck. Did y'all really do that?" "Yeah we did, your stubborn and we need information. If you don't corroborate we will have to use force." I turn around and see Nick. I glare at him and turn around and see all of the Avengers. If they turned off my magic, then that means Sebastian and Salvador are..... Gone. I can't get them back. I glare at the Avengers, "you guys killed them." I whisper, sadly. They look taken back. I sit on the floor and breathe, they don't have to see me cry. "We need information on Hydra,miss.stark." I close my eyes and lean on the glass. "It's not stark anymore. Just Mena." I open my eyes and see da- Tony look taken back about my comment. "You guys are assholes. I helped you guys and this the thanks I get. Some heros y'all are." They leave without saying goodbye.

Time skip to the next morning

Tony comes to my cell and sees me awake staring at the floor. "Are you hungry?" I look at him through the glass and with no emotion I look back at the floor.
"Can you please eat?" I don't want to talk to him. He betrayed me. I know he's not a bad person but I feel betrayed. Not just him but of all of the Avengers. He opens the slide slot on the floor and slides in food, I don't even look at it. They killed them and don't even know it. I can't show them my weakness. He locks it and leaves.

It goes like this for weeks. I still haven't said anything. Know they are getting frustrated. It's always a different Avenger, on random day. Bruce comes in and opens the door and gets in. I don't even move, I don't even try to get free. He has a medical kit, and does a check up. When he's done he sits in front of me and looks at me, I don't look at him. "You need to eat, you'll die if you keep doing this." I roll my eyes, "I can't die, since I'm not from here, ill just pass out and my body will heal its self." I whisper, it still sounds bad since I haven't talked in weeks. "Can you please just eat?" I don't answer him, I just stare out the window, of the helcarerer . I know I'm depressed, I know because I've been like this before, before I fell through that portal. I look at my arms and I can still see the scars. He looks at what I was looking at. He takes my arm, and examines my arm. "Are you depressed?" I don't respond, I just turn around and face the glass. Everyone else comes into the room. They see Bruce in the glass cell, they nod at each other and Bruce gets out. Leaving a plate of food that I won't touch.

I feel myself getting weaker, but I don't care at this point. I stand up, and they get closer to the glass. "Can you press the button?" I point at the button that drops the cage. They look at the button, "no Sam, we won't do that." Just do it, id rather be at the bottom of the ocean than here." I sit back down, "you know he is going to look for me." I whisper just enough for them to hear me. "It's best you get information out of him than me, he is your creator after all. Just press the damn button. I'll just go into a coma down there, so just press it." They see my depression, fury gets to the button. The others dot see him,I nod at him, I stand at the middle of the cell and before the Avengers can do anything he presses the button and I fall. I look out and I'm near Galveston. They dropped me in the Gulf of Mexico. I smile a little, when I'm about to land in the water, the cell is teleported to a home. Stan Lee you son of a bitch.

"Thanks, stan." He nods and he opens the cell and takes the handcuffs off. I feel all of my powers come back to me. "You got a new power, when you were locked up." "What power?" "You can duplicate yourself." "Thank you Stan again. What are you going to do with this?" Point to the cell, I got out of. "Ill teleport it back to the Gulf of Mexico. They think you are at the bottom of the ocean." I hug him and I fly up, and use my speed to go faster.