Roadrunners Make a Excellent Snack

(๑'ڡ'๑)୨♡ SAMANTHA'S POV

"You know I'm going to tell your father about what was about to go down in this room." I sighed and sit on my desk and Sam sits on my bed. "Yeah I know, but nothing happened." I say as I put on eyeshadow. "No, I'm going to tell him what was about to happen." "With what proof." I smirk and put on my eyeliner. "The cameras." "I destroyed the cameras I my room." "Steve will back me up." "But my dad won't." He huffed and got up. "Are you done? I was told that you were going to make us breakfast." "Yeah." I get up and we start walking to the kitchen. "I don't know what to make y'all?" "What about a Mexican traditional breakfast?" "Hum...... I have the perfect dish, but it will take a while so just tell the gang that they can get ready for training and maybe chill until the food is done." "Okay then." I go into the kitchen and wanda is on the counter.

"Hey wanda, need anything? I'm about to start cooking?" She looks up and smiles, "no not really but I wanted to help. I have nothing to do since I'm already to start training." I smile, "okay then. Today we're going to make a traditional Mexican breakfast, called huevos de el mexicano con frijoles. Which means eggs of a Mexican with beans." "What goes in the eggs?" She says grabbing things from the refrigerator. "Jalapenos, onion, and tomatoes and grab a water bottle please." I take out the pans out. She puts the ingredients on the counter. I grabbed a pot of soaking beans, I put out yesterday. "I heard about what you and Pietro." I start to blush, "what about me and Pietro?" "That you two where about to kiss." "And you brought this up because?" I say as I cut the tomatoes and jalapenos. "Because I want to know about your love for him and his love for you." "Is that okay?" I ask not sure if she likes me loving her brother. "Oh yeah I just want to see him happy, but I'm scared that he will get heartbroken." "Wanda, I've been single my whole life, who will I replace him with? It's not like I have a crazy ex or someone will find me attractive, which I don't know how he fell in love with me, because I think I'm not worth his love. If anything it's most likely, he will find someone better than me, and I'm fine with that as long he is happy." "You shouldn't put yourself down like that, it can mess with you head." "But it's true." I say as I put the jalapenos, onions and onions in the and start to mix them together. "You know they say I'm a open book, and you do have the ability to read people's minds. I give permission to look in my mind just don't look for any other information about movies and stuff like that." "Fine" I can see the wisps close to my head but I continue to cook.

The eggs and beans were almost done when I felt someone hug me, I turn my head and I see Wanda hugging me with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, wanda? Did it get to intense in there, or something scare you, if it did I'm sorry." "No, it's just that your love life is so sad and so numb. Why didn't you tell anyone about your constant depression? And your friends, mother, you aunts, uncles, grandparents. You gave so much love away that you started going numb when you noticed you weren't receiving any back, but you still gave more away. Why do you do that to yourself? Why didn't you tell anyone?" I stop needing the dough for the flour tortillas, "because that's the thing Wanda, nobody loved me back nobody cared, so kept to myself. I continued to give them love because I was alone I didn't have anyone else to give my love to."
I continued need the dough and make them into little balls. I wash my hands and I wipe Wanda's tears and hug her. "Don't worry Wanda, as long as I'm here in this universe I'm happy. Cause this universe brings out the best in me, and I am willing to risk my life for it." Wanda does a double take, "wait what for, Samantha should we be worried." I sighed. I stop rolling out the tortillas, "uh, well I was thinking last night after dad and Steve put these on-" I show her my block bracelets, "- that I figured out how to save them from their fate they were to have. Since I'm here I can save them." "Is that why they are taking the day off?" "Yeah, I had to break it them. They kept asking me about it, so I had to tell them." "What are you planning to do?" I check if anyone is behind the door, and I look at her in the eyes. "So, later on in the future we will need to retrieve all six infinity stones, soul being one of them. To be able to get the soul stone is a soul for a soul." "Which means a sacrifice for the soul stone." "Yes, so I thought, since I'm immortal. I sacrifice my soul but I'm still living." "Technically you will be dead, you will be moving but your heart will stop beating, you won't need to breathe, I won't let you down that to yourself." "But it needs to be done, I can't let that person sacrifice themselves. Don't tell anyone about our conversation, they will panic and will want to know who was going to sacrifice themselves." I say as I  finished the last tortilla. "Fine, but as long you find a different plan than sacrificing your soul." "Okay then, that will be plan But. Now go call the others, I bet their starving." She hugs me and leaves.