Sparing Session

( ͡°³ ͡°) SAMANTHA'S POV

We park in the school parking and something just crossed my mind. "Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" "Not today, today is teacher planning day." "Okay, I don't want you getting in trouble for stupid shit, like skipping." "You act as if your my mother." "I've always been this way with my friends, I'm the mother hen of the group and sometimes I act more like a grandmother than a mother." "Samantha Mena you are something else." "I'll take that as a compliment, now let's get this over with so that I can get my kids and start training." We get out the car and I put on my sunglasses, we walk into the school and Peter walks me into the principal's office. We walk into the front desk and the lady at the desk looks up. "Hello Mr. Parker and you are." "Marisol Stark, miss." I take off my sunglasses and she gasps. "Ms.Stark, it's good to meet you. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to midtown high?" "I would like to enroll for the next school year, and I would like to talk to the principal." Will Mr. Stark be joining you?" "No, he is busy at the moment, and so am I. I'm just going to pick up the paperwork and my father will do it. I will send it back here when they are done." She types on the computer and the paperwork come out of the printer and hands it to me. "The principal is ready for your meeting, just walk through those doors." "Thanks"

"Ah miss stark, Mr. Parker, how are you two?" "We're good, Mr. Johnson. My friend Mari wants to enroll here for next year. And would like me to show her around." "Is this true, miss. Stark?" "Yes sir, I also would like to have the same classes as Peter too." "Why not now?" "Well, I'm a very busy lady and I'm focusing on my kids, yes I have a strong mind but I'm just want the high school experience." "I understand, but about the press?" "I would like if the staff don't mention me being here until I do attend next year." "Very well, when would you like the tour scheduled." "Maybe in August of next school year? Peter is that good with you?" "Yeah, cool." "Perfect, have a good day miss. Stark." "You as well, Mr. Johnson." "Bye Mr. Johnson!"

We get in the car, "so, it's official your gonna go to my school." Peter says putting on his seatbelt. "Yeah and I can join the decathlon team. There some shit I'm going to wait for." "For what?" "Don't worry about it, it will happen in your future but not soon." "Are you sure?" "Yep, now let's get you home, and get my babies." I turn on the car and drive off. "You really love those kids." "Yeah, every teenage girl will want kids. I like the idea of giving them love and affection. I like the idea of teaching them how to count, read and write." "Do you think I'll find love?" "Oh Parker your a ladies man. If I were straight I would ask you out but I'm more into females and you have a lady waiting for you in the future." "Do I know her?" "You know I can't answer that, your smart you'll figure it out if I told you yes or no." "Your no fun." I laugh, "I can have a lot of fun but rules are rules."

I park in front of the apartment complex and we get off. Peter opens the door and walk in. "May! We're home!" "Hey may!" "Hey you two, did you guys get everything done?" "Yeah, thanks for taking care of the twins. I hope they were good." "Don't worry about it, they were angels." "Thanks again, may." "No, thank you. I miss having a baby around." I laughed and Peter gives me a playful glare and goes to his room. "Kids! Let's go, uncle Thor and Clint is coming home today!" The twins come running out of peter's room and tackle hug me. "Really!?" "Yeah, and if get there early you two can go prank uncle Clint. " "Well let's go mamma!" "Yeah, mamma. Let's go!" "Okay you two, say bye and thank you to aunt may." They run to her and hug her, "bye aunt May, thank you for taking care of us." "Bye, may!" "Bye, take care!" She tells from the door as we leave.

We get out of the apartment complex and I put the twins in the booster seats, that I made appear. "Mamma?" Salvador asks as I buckle him. "Yes, love?" "Well we make friends at daycare?" I get into the driver seat, "of course baby, just be yourselves and be nice. When you two go to daycare, make sure to take care of each other." I turn on the car, "mamma?" Sebastian asks. "Yes, bebe?" I ask driving off. "Is this a new car?" "Yeah it is, it's from my universe. Now what movie do y'all want to see, it's going to take a while to get to the tower?" "Next movie!" They say happily. I smile and put the incredible hulk on, "remember, you can tell anyone that your watching these movies." "Yes, ma'am!" They playfully salute, and I laughed. "Y'all know I love you two, right?" "We now mamma and we love you too." That say at the same time.