DRAFT 20 TONY RETURNS TO EARTH

(X﹏X) SAMANTHA'S POV

I stand by the window of the compound, waiting for dad and nebula to come back, everyone is mad at me for not telling them the horrible truth. I hear small running footsteps coming towards me, "mamma?" I look down and see Sebastian, I pick him up and kiss his cheek. "Where is brother?" I pull him to my chest, "brother went on a trip with Tia Ashley. They won't be here for a while, bud." "What about grandpa?" "He'll be back, just not right now, okay?" He nods. "Let's go night night." He leans his head on my shoulder. I take him to my room and put him in my bed. He goes to sleep and I kiss his forehead. I leave the room and teleport into the gym. I change my clothes into sweatpants and a black tank top. I head to the gun range area and make a shadow gun appear. I start shooting the targets.

After shooting some targets I take off the soundproof headphones and turn around. Stan stands in the middle of the gym. "Hey Stan." I pass him, and I place a punching bag in place, and start punching. "Their mad at you, huh?" "Yep" I pop the p, "they won't care, later on. They will want me to help them later on, when Carol gets here. I just need to wait. . . What about you stan, what going on in the other universe?" "Well I really can't do much since my physical body in that universe is dead, but I've been over there and their are some people who still wonder what happened to you and your sister." "What about my friend, yazmin?" "She still thinks your alive and looks for you." "Is it okay if I send her a sign?" He nods. Cap comes into the gym and sees Stan in the room. Stan waves a hello and teleports away.

"Samantha, there's a woman here. We don't know who she is, but she is asking for fury?" I roll my eyes, "blonde hair right?" He nods. "Carol Danvers, captain Marvel, half human half creed. She's no threat, keep her as an ally. If she has any questions that y'all can't answer just send her to me. Other than that leave me alone, y'all don't need my help." I continue to punch the bag, "we need you up there, Samantha. You ether come with me the easy way or the hard way." I stop the bag and look at him. "Steve you know  I can and will throw you across the room, If you try to pick me up." I continue to punch the bag and it flew across the room. "Don't make me go get Pietro?" "I don't care what you do. Im not going up there." "Fine." He leaves, and I hang another punching bag. I start to punch it.

I was going to punch it off the hook but I'm suddenly picked up and suddenly I was on the couch. I roll my eyes. "Their she is." Steve says, I flip him off and walk over to Carol. "And you are?" She asks. "Samantha Mena-Stark, I have other names and titles but let's not get into that." She stock out her hand and I shake it. "Carol Dan-" "Yeah I know who you are its a long story, I've told it many time. Don't want to tell it again. Got any questions that they couldn't answer?" "Where is fury?" "He was dusted by thanos along with the other half of the population of the universe. Now if you excuse me, I'll be leaving." I was about to walk out the living room but Pietro sped over to me and picked me up and place me on his lap on the couch. I glare at him, "Samantha, we need to know where Tony is?" Nat asks. "He's stuck in space with nebula in a Peter quill's ship." "Do you know exactly where?" Bruce asks. "No, if knew I would tell yall." "Is there anything that can give is a hint where he is?" Rhode asks. I get up from Pietro's lap and walk behind the bar, I get a make a drink with my wisps while look for a box. I take out the box and place it on the bar counter. I grab my drink from my wisps and pick up the box and take it to where the others are and place it on the coffee table. "What are you doing?" Pietro asks. "Something that I should have done before all this shit happened." I take a sip of my drink and take off the lid of the box. I place all of the dvd's on the coffee table,"what are these?" "Yall's movies, in order from dad's first move to avengers Infinity War, which is what what thanos did, earlier today. There may be some triggers to PTSD for some of you, I don't care what y'all do to them. Watch them, burn them, I don't care, I'm frustrated, tired and I am going to bed. Carol your movie is in there too. And remember these are the versions that could have happened if I did not accidentally fall through that portal and didnt interfere with the story lines. " I was about to leave, but rhodey stops me, "so your saying any of us could have grabbed that box from behind the bar and we could have watch all of our movies." "Yep, now leave me alone. I have something important to do." I transform into a black cat and pounce off.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

As I land on the cat post I made appear I hear someone come into the room. "This is the important thing you had to do?" I turn my head and see Thor leaning against the door. I roll my eyes and clean my paws, ignoring him. "Why didn't you warn us of him?" I turn around and stare out the window, "Samantha, I asked you a question?" I turn my head to look at him and he's pissed. I lower my head, he sighs and sits on the chair. He throws storm breaker at the door and it lodges its self against the door meaning I can't get out. "Don't even try to teleport out we will still have this conversation, until you answer my question." I look at the door and lay down on top of the perch with my head placed on my paws. "I didn't want this to happen." I mumble. "Well you could have told us before you got yourself kidnapped, hell! Even before Ultron!" He gets up and stares me down I look down at my paws. "Thanks to you my brother died!" "Its not like I came here on purpose, I was just doing what I was asked to do." A tear falls down onto the perch. "Besides I was just following orders like the perfect assassin i was programmed to be." "And y'all want me to be the perfect avenger. Hell I don't think I'm qualified to be an avenger, I'm probably just as bad as thanos, in everyone else's eyes." "Samantha, I'm sor-" "Yeah, it's fine. I don't think you don't want to be in a room with an assassin that can kill you in any second. Unlike bucky I didn't get treatment for my mental health, because I was in space. . . Helping you and your brother." Before he can say anything else I teleport out of the room and teleport to the living room. I was meant to teleport in the back of the living room but I ended up in the middle of the room, where everyone saw me. I ran out of the room and into the training room. Steve and Natasha were in there, they stopped talking as soon as they saw me. "Sorry" I quickly say and run off, I hear them following me, so I transform into a tiny bird and fly into the vents.

"FRIDAY, tell the others to look for Samantha, and can you put the compound on lockdown. Nobody leaves or enters." "Right away." I turn into a mouse and make myself invisible. I teleport down onto the hallway and follow them into the living room.

"Has anyone talked to Samantha?" Thor raised his hand. "Was there something wrong with her when you talked to her?" Nat asks from the middle of the room. I was on top of the tv stand. "Well she was depressed, but I wanted answers to why she didn't tell us about thanos sooner. She explained that she was only following orders, and how she doesn't think she is qualified to be an avenger since she was captured by HYDRA." Pietro looked confused. "How did you know she was captured?" "Ashley and her helped me and my brother in  space. Didn't she tell you?" Everyone else shakes her head, "she hasn't been in contact with us since we broke up. I think Tony and Pietro has been in contact with her a couple of times. Right?" Steve asks Pietro. "Yes, but Tony asked me to arrest her when we talked. Even then we were only arguing along with some other things but that was between me and her." Nat smacks his arm. "What could have she been doing for a whole year?" Bruce asks from the couch. I turn into myself but still invisible, I also made myself be able to phase through anything. "I was trying to take shadow out of my head." I say making it seem I was all over the room. They all seemed shocked for a moment but recovered. "But shuri offered you to help you." Steve says trying to pin point where my voice is coming from. "I didn't want anyone's help." I mutter. "Why didn't you want anyone's help?" Pietro asks. I was about to answer but Bruce answered for me. "You were scared to hurt the others, right?" "Yes. . . and I wanted to get my plan, my thoughts, and my mind in order before I did something." "Then what were you doing in queens, that night?" "Even though I wanted to be alone, I still had to do my job." "Ashley could have help you with that?" Nat says. "Ashley was too busy being a high school student and a superhero. I was just on the run." I mutter the last part.