Alpha and Betas

Samantha's pov
I pull out my extra stark phone and pull out my Stark laptop. When I pull them out, everyone turn to me. "Damn new girl has bank." I laughed, I get up and I go up to Mrs. Vick, "give me your hand." She takes out her hand and I make a stark phone appear in her hands. "It's connected to my company line." She puts the phone on her desk. "Take out you hands." They obey and I make stark phones appear on their hands. "You will not tell who you got theses from." They all nod there heads. I know they are going to tell their friends. Which making it easier to take over this school. I smerk, and sit back down. I turn to my cousins, "you two will get a laptop since you two are my best friends." I make two stark laptops appear in their backpacks, "their in your backpacks." They nod and check their backpacks. I turn to the front and smerk. Mrs. Vick finally gets to the lesson. It's not that hard, especially if i have my glasses.

When the class is over my cousins follow me. "Hey Angel did you hear about the new villain?" I smerk, "yeah she looks badass." As I'm walking to art I make my blue wisps appear and make them go around my fingers. We get to art and Mr. Voss sees my wisps. "Oh you must be the advanced I've heard about." "Yep the name is Angel Esquivel. And no we are not related." He takes out his hand and I shake his hand. When Im done shaking his hand I pull his hand I make a stark phone appear in his hand. "Take it as a gift, I give them to my classmates and teachers. Don't tell the others." I smerk knowing he is going to tell the other teachers. I go inside and my cousins go sit down. I stand in the front and the other students look at me. "Today class we got a new student, her name is Angel Esquivel. Tell us about yourself." "As you can see I'm an advanced, if you want to know what I can do just ask your friends. I come from New York, and here are some gifts I give to all my classmates." I make my blue wisps go around the room and make stark phones appear to the ones that don't have one.

I go to my cousins table, their is a kid in the seat I want to be in. "Kid get off my chair." He quickly gets off the chair and he goes to I'm guessing to his friends. "How did you do that?" "I used to use people's fear to get what I want. Now I just make them see who is in charge. You have to stand to your position. I will become the alpha of this school and you two will become my betas."

We go like this for the rest of the day. When I get to lunch I go sit in my normal spot out on the court yard. I don't go and get lunch, my cousins were about to go in the line but I pull them outside to my spot. "Where are we going?" "Don't you need to eat?" I turn around, "do you really want to eat that shitty food or a nice buffet?" "A buffet of course." "Then follow me." We go outside and I go up to the people who were already there. "All of you go back inside, and make a line I will determine if you stay out here or not. I am in charge from now on, if you have a problem with it then get your sorry ass over here and say it to my face, and maybe I won't destroy you." They look at what I'm wearing, "why, though you don't look so scary?" I look at the direction it came from, "get over here and say it to my face bitch." I make my wisps appear and I make the windows tented, so the administrator won't bother us.
A bitch gets up and gets in my face. I look at her badge and see she is an advanced. "Whats you advancement bitch?" I ask. "I have flight." "That's all? Damn I can beat you in a second." She throws the first punch. It was sloppy, I grab her fist mid way and I pulled her leg with my foot and she was on the floor. I then make my wisps lock her on the floor. "Sorry hun it looks like I won." She then pats the floor in defeat. The rest of the people start whispering, "damn the new girl beat Sophie." "Isn't she the strongest advanced in school?" I hear someone else whisper. "SHE IS YOUR STRONGEST? DAMN THIS SCHOOL SURE NEEDS ME. NOW ALL OF YOU OUT AND LINE UP!" They get scared of my dominant voice. They all run out, "you two stand out the door, if you see someone with a purple badge tell them to meet me. While I set up the court yard." They nod and I first turn the windows back to normal. I make the grass part into a pool and sand. I make one of the walls to have a waterfall. I make the wooden floor larger. I turn the tables and chairs black and white. I make an individual table set and little island in the back. I make the table purple. All of the tables have white umbrellas on top of them except my table it has a purple umbrella. I make another island to have a large buffet. I make signs that have different types of advancemets

The advanced come to my table and they stand in front of me. I ask them the same question, "what is your advancement?" I stand up and they all look at me. "Hello my name is Angel Esquivel and these are my Esquivel friends. I am the leader of the advanced and you will treat me and my friends with
respect if I hear any of you stepped out of line. I will personally deal with you. As you can see I defeated your "Strongest " Making me you guys your alpha and they are my betas. Sophie is now omega any objections. No? Then now I will tell you if you can stay or not. You will go to the table that has you advancement or something close to it. When you are seated you will automatically have a stark phone that have all of the packs numbers. I will be the first one I your contacts. You then grab your plate and dig in. When your done don't be an asshole and leave trash on the floor and make the janitors job harder. If I catch you making miss and don't pick it up you will be punished by having to help the janitors clean the whole school. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" "Yes ma'am."

They all say, that is when the principal comes in. "What is the meaning of this?" "Hello my name is Angel Esquivel and am here to make your school better. As you can see these are my pack members. I am the alpha, I have my rules if the break these rules they will get punished, by doing something that will help the school." I grab her hand I give her a stark phone, I then wink. "Very well miss.Esquivel. will it only be advanced or more will be allowed in?" "Oh my teachers and you of course will be allowed. I will need a list of students every month that are doing great in their classes and I will see if they are allowed in. They will be allowed to sit with me and my betas. They will be given a stark phone for being a good student. If they are out of line then their phones will just disappear. That goes with all the phone I give away if they step out of my rules the phone disappears. This will encourage students to be on their very best and making the school scores go up. Making the school popular and rich." "You have a great mind miss, Esquivel." "Thank you. You can grab a plate to go. If you want." Thank you miss. Esquivel" "Oh just call me Angel." "Then you can just call me Maria." We shake hands and she grabs a plate and fills it up and leaves.

I have lunch with my betas and the door gets locked, when we were done. I go out my day giving phones away. I already have this whole school rapped around my finger.

I go to my car and drive to a random House in the area that was for sale. I bought it right then and there and used my magic to furnish it. I go to my room and sleep.