Chapter 29: Date plans

Start bij het begin

Y/n: "Sure. I could take each of you on a date, one per day and we will spent the entire day together. How does that sound?"

Phyrra: "That sounds grand."

Yang: "I call dibs on the first date!" The three other girlfriends all turned to glare at her.

Blake: "Why should you get to be first?"

Ruby: "Yeah you were able to spent entire months with Y/n."

Y/n: "Girls, girls, please calm down." The slowly did but still glared at each other. "Im sorry Yang but Ruby is right, we spent months together so it would only be fair for you to be the last one I take on her date." Yang fell back into her seat and crossed her arms, pouting. "Dont do that, you know it would be unfair for the others."

Yang: "Ok ok... But on my date we will do whatever I want." She tried to bargain.

Y/n: "As long as we dont get too intimate I am ok with it." Again Yang didnt look happy but nodded nonetheless. "Good now how will we decide who gets to go first?"

Ruby: "OH we could draw straws." she rushed into the kitchen and came back with three straws." Y/n will take them and we will each take one." Y/n nodded and grabbed a pencil, writting a small  Tue, Wed and Thu on the end of the straw.

Y/n: "Ok the one you draw will be the day we go on the date, Yang and I will go on friday. We will begin tomorrow and you can decide what we will do. Ok?" The three nodded and Y/n turned around and mixed the straws around before turning back towards the girls and held out the hand with the straws. "On the count of 3. One, two. Three." The three girls each took a straw and looked at the end. Blake looked sad as she saw that she got thursday, Phyrra was not happy but not too sad about wednesday and Ruby was jumping around the room happily while celebrating her getting tuesday. "Ok calm down Rubes. So you and I will do whatever you want tomorrow, better get to planni-" Before he could finish Ruby was gone and a trail of rose petals led up to the girls bedroom.

Yang: "There she goes." she said sweatdropping at her little sisters antics.

Y/n: "Meh cant go to badly. Hey guys?" he turns to his teammates. "How about we go and train like we used to back at Beacon?" His answer came in the shape of Nora rushing to him and dragging him towards the training area. Phyrra and Ren looked at each other before following.

The four members of team Jnpr eyed each other up and down waiting for one of them to make the first move, each one knowing that the first one to attack will either be the first one to fall or the last one to stand.

Nora: "AHH! Screw this!" the energetic hammer wielder yelled as she dashed towards Y/n with her hammer high abover her head. Ren and Phyrra too took this as their chance to deal with what they believe to be the biggest danger, Y/n. The leader smirked as he noticed his teammates all focus their attention on him. A smart move he had to admit, seeing that the moment one takes their attention off of him they will not notice him until it is too late. Dodging Noras attack he retaliated with a swift swing towards her right hand, followed by evading the spear that was aimed at his back. With a quick flip backwards coupled with a kick to Ren head Y/n managed to get all three of his teammates to stand next to each other.

Y/n: "Nice thinking. Phyrra, aim for the legs, Ren you have pistols use them. Nora, to obvious." He said while getting a bit of distance between him and his friends. Smilling Y/n pulled out a flashbang and threw it towards his friends, who all quickly turned away from it, not realizing that the pin wasnt pulled. "Nice reflexes. " He kicked Ren into Nora making both of them stumble to the ground. "But focus on the details." turning towards Phyrra Y/n was forced to take a shield to the chest.