Natsu: "It's just not the same."

Levy: "We even got a game room down in the basement."

Nathaniel: "Does it need to be so big?"

Natsu: "I don't like it."

Levy: "Course, the biggest change is on the 2nd floor. Now, everyone is allowed up on the second floor."

Elfman then approached the balcony on the second floor and waved at everyone below.

Levy: "Master actually lets more of us go on S-class quests now, but only if an S-Class wizard agrees to go along as well."

Makarov then approached Team Natsu and Levy.

Makarov: "Well it's nice to see that you dunderheads have made it back safely."

Erza: "Master!"

Team Natsu then realized that someone was standing next to Makarov, but everyone had trouble recognizing who it was.

Makarov: "Everyone, I'd like you to meet our newest member, Juvia! Isn't she a cutie?"

Nathaniel: "Master dont do some horrible things to her"

Makarov: *gulp* "Of course"

Juvia then did a slight curtsy to greet everyone.

Juvia: "I look forward to working with you all!"

Gray: "So you actually made it in huh?"

Erza: "Thank you for all of that help back in Akane."

Juvia: "No, no, I should be thanking you, because now I found a new guild!"

Lucy: "Hey girl?"

Juvia's expression then suddenly changed.

Juvia: "We will fight for Gray!!"

Makarov continued to speak as Juvia continued to stare at Lucy.

Makarov: "We also have another new member in the guild. One you might recognized actually."

Makarov gestured to a table and everyone couldn't believe what they saw.

Nathaniel: "I'm impressed that you made him join the guild "

Gray: "Him?! Are you kidding me!?"

The second new member, was none other than Gajeel Redfox. Gray and Natsu then took fighting stances.

Natsu: "Gajeel!"

Gray: "Why did you let him in here Gramps!?"

Juvia then stood between Natsu and Gray.

Juvia: "Please, calm down! I asked him to come along with me."

Even Erza had an angered look on her face.

Erza: "I'm fine with Juvia, but he is the one responsible for in destroying the Guild Hall, not to mention even attack Levy and her team."

Levy was hiding behind a table. Jet and Droy were silently watching from the side.

Levy: "I-it's okay. If I'm fine with him being here then it's alright."