Chapter thirty-three: Let me love you

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

I've gone completely shy.

Ever since I woke up this morning, I've become quiet around Alex. As soon as he walks into a room I'm in, I hastily shut up if I was previously talking, my cheeks heat up, and I try to avoid any eye contact. Alex, of course, catches onto this relatively quickly and stifles a laugh every time this happens.

It's embarrassing, but I can't seem to help it. It's like a reflex action. Alex walks into a room; then, I go timid. I try my best to not react in such a way. However, I can't seem to stop it from happening.

Alongside finding it amusing, he's also finding not being able to hug or kiss me when he wants a bit frustrating. Each time he tries, I always manage to escape. I know why I'm doing this.

An apparent reason is the events that took place on my bed last night. The other is the events taking place in my head afterwards. I think I might be falling in love, and I don't know how to deal with it. I'm scared I'm going to blurt something out before either of us are ready to say or hear it.

Also because now he's my freaking boyfriend.

I am somehow able to get into a car with him without losing the ability to breathe after I said yesterday that he could take me to his performing arts club. It's after he asked me for the third time since living in my home.

I grip the steering wheel tighter, suddenly overwhelmingly nervous at the fact that we're sitting alone together.

"Why are you all shy today?" He says.

I try to focus purely on the road though I can see him looking directly at me out of the corner of my eye. He places his hand on my thigh, causing my heart rate to speed up at the contact. Is it normal to be this affected by the touch of a leg?

"Because..." I start, not sure what to say next. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. Because I've registered that I'm falling in love with you? Because we're now boyfriends and I'm terrified of fucking it up? Because you now know how I taste?

"Because I sucked your dick?" He laughs, finishing my sentence for me.

"Because you saw me naked," I correct, figuring it would be least inordinate to say and he'd easily be able to understand, "And I don't go around exposing myself to everyone."

He takes his hand off my thigh and runs his fingers through my hair, "You're beautiful. Did you think I'd think differently or I'd make a comment about your dick size or what?"

"Shut up." I laugh.

"I'm kidding, baby. Promise me you won't be so shy around me anymore? I'd like to be able to kiss you before you go running off."