Chapter thirty-two (SC): Is this what it feels like?

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚?

SC = sexual content
(it will tell you when the sexual content is starting and when it's finished)

"Keep the door open!" My mum shouts as Alex and I run up the stairs after our third date. I suppose, telling us to 'keep the door open' is only to prevent us from doing dirty things while she's in the house, seeing as my mother doesn't care if I'm having sex.

"Keep the door open," I mock her as soon as we're safely in my bedroom, even putting on her accent for effect. For even more, I close the door and make sure to lock it.

Once I've locked the door and have turned back around, Alex pulls me into him by grabbing my waist and smashes his lips onto mine. I'm taken aback by this sudden move, but soon enough I melt into the kiss, grabbing the back of his head with both hands to push him even closer to me.

We don't waste any time getting to the messy kissing part: heavy breathing, lip biting, tongues colliding, teeth clashing now and then. I let my hands trail down Alex's chest until they hit his belt, untucking his shirt and letting my hands find their way up it, letting my fingertips feel every dip of his abs.

Alex separates from me for a second, only to remove his shirt and throw it aside. I let out a small gasp at the sight of his chiselled chest, as though I've never seen him topless before.

He smirks at me, "Like what you see?" He asks jokingly, flexing his muscles to look even more impressive.

"Uh-huh," I respond, not quite sure if words are even possible at this point as my mouth is focusing on salivating at the sight of his defined, tanned body.

I reach out and press my hands onto his chest, slowly drifting them downwards, getting a feel of every inch of his abdomen. I can't ignore the feelings that are happening in my lower regions at just the sight of him like this.

I press my lips to his own again, and this time, we kiss more slowly, more romantically, savouring every feeling and taste we can get.

He pulls my shirt off over my head and spins us around, pushing me backwards until the back of my legs hit my bed, and it forces me to sit. He then begins to crawl forwards, making me automatically push my way back until I'm at the head of my bed.

As I take in Alex's expression, his eyes darkening with the look of lust glistening in them, I quickly realise the situation I'm in. He most likely thinks we're about to have sex. I'm not sure I'm ready for all the way right now when we haven't done anything sexual with him before, or with any guy.