"What do you say baby? Want a tour around the house?" I nod, glancing around curiously. He then proceeded to show me around, explaining pictures on the wall, and telling me stories from when he lived here.

I walked around looking at everything in wonder. Eventually we had made it back to the bedroom. I was too caught up in a picture when I heard him clear his throat. I turn around, my eyes landing on the condom in his hand.

"Since we have some free time..." Thats all it took before I was bent over the bed, Jonah roughly thrusting into me. I was moaning like crazy, Jonah grunting as he hit my bundle of nerves.

My back arches and he immediately starts to pick up his pace. I tighten my grip on the blanket, moaning loudly. Soon I was spilling onto the bed, Jonah stilling inside me. He was panting heavily, leaning over me. My body was slumped over the bed, trembling lightly.

"Fuck that was great." He pants, slowly pulling out. I hum in response, slowly rolling over. He quickly cleans me up before tossing the condom in the trash. Jonah changes back into his clothes but I don't move. He glances at me, worried.

"Hey baby you okay?" I nod, slowly sitting up.

"I don't feel the greatest. Can I just put on jammies and lay down? Would your parents mind?" He frowns, walking over to me.

"It's totally fine love. Here, put on your boxers and I'll get you something comfy to wear okay?" I nod, sliding on the thin layer of fabric. He gets me one of his T-shirt's from his bag, handing it to me before getting my sweatpants. I slip those on too before laying down. He places the blanket over my body before placing a kiss on my head.

"Go ahead and rest." I nod, slowly closing my eyes. He leaves the room, but as he does you can hear the door down stairs open.

"Hey Jo! You're home! Where's Zachy?" Svea asks.

"He's not feeling well bug. We'll see if he's feeling better later okay?"

"He's not feeling good? May I check up on him?" His mom asks.

"Of course." It wasn't long before her footsteps were heard, the door opening slowly.

"Zach dear?" I look over at the door, watching as she walks over.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asks, crouching in front of me.

"I dunno. I just don't feel good. I feel gross." I say, looking at her.

"Here love how about I make you some tea. Then we can go down later okay?" I nod, thanking her quietly.

She leaves and within a few minutes, I'm out, the blankets slowly warming my shaking figure. When she came back in, a small sigh is heard. She places a hand on my forehead as she sets the tea down.

"Hm? He's not warm.." Almost as if something clicks in her head, she gasps and quickly leaves the room. Soon a light smack is heard, as well as a quiet "ow".

"Why didn't you tell me about the baby?" She asks.

"What? Oh yea Daniels pregnant. I thought you saw the livestream?" Jonah says confused.

"No knucklehead! Your baby!" The house goes silent.

"What? Mom I don't have a baby. Zach and I don't want a baby. We've been safe and he's not pregnant." Jonah says, getting quite angry. Us having a baby was still a touchy subject for him.

"Jonah-"

"Mom just drop it." I could hear him coming back up the stairs before entering the room. He shuts the door quietly before sitting on the chair in the corner of the room.

"I just want a baby." He cries quietly. He cried for a little longer before he walked over to the bed. He moved the hair from my face, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you so much." He mumbles. I slowly start to stir, my eyes slowly opening.

"Hey Jo Jo." I mumble. He smiles softly, running his thumb over my cheek.

"Hey bubs. How you feeling?" I hum, closing my eyes.

"Better. I'll be fine." I mumble. He glances at me a little nervously before nodding.

"Um what was bothering you? I mean like how did you not feel good?" He asks. I furrow my brows at him. Why did he look so scared?

"My stomach kinda hurt. It's probably a bug from the airplane food." I say, sitting up.

"Did you feel nauseous? Or cramp like?" Immediately my face falls.

"Jonah I'm not pregnant. We've been using condoms and the last time I checked, your semen has to actually get inside me to form a baby." He nods, letting out a small breath of relief.

"I was worried for a second. My mom, she assumed you were and it got me kinda worked up. I'm sorry." My face softens as I cup his cheek.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you." He smiles, pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

<><><><><><><><><>

Brown eyes are beautiful and under appreciated

Also hi how are ya (: I just wrote a chapter that I want y'all to read, you know for the reactions and all and then I realized, like I did in ocean, I'm like 5-6 chapters ahead 😂 so I'mma double update just to help speed the process along (: