Episode Review

SPOILERS FOR 2x06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was probably meant to be the Halloween episode. Wasn't it intense? Asylums, lunatics, psychopath Grant Ward, memory machine, COULSON!

I'm glad the carvings are going to stop. I hated seeing him without control over it. Coulson is one of my favorites. The fighting scene at the end! Coulson is an Avenger.

Skye was really awesome in this episode, too! Her moral compass is right on track, and she knows how to survive tense situations.

Fitz and Mack playing video games together is one of the best parts of the show right now. So cute and I'm so liking their friendship! I think FitzSimmons developing close friendships with other people is important for them to feel like they can risk leaving their friendship with each other.

I wish there was more comic relief in this episode, though. I feel like comic relief is one of Marvel's best traits, and it was so suspenseful throughout the episode, and they should have used more comic relief.

I kind of like the darkness of it, but I kind of want a more Iron Man-ish show. Action-filled, with a lightheartedness and comedic outlook.

And cameos by all the Avengers.

I UPDATED THE COVER! YAY!!! Credit to @xNeverTrustDucksx.

Peace Out.

-Hannah