Episode Review

SPOILERS FOR LOVE IN THE TIME OF HYDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that didn't go like I imagined it at all. BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

Starting with Agent 33/ Kara (I think that's her name?). I absolutely adore her, and I'm so proud she is coming back to herself. I was so excited for her at the end when they started brainwashing Bakshi. I agree one hundred percent. That guy is a scumbag, and I'm all for revenge on irredeemable scumbags.

I appreciate Ward turing Maskye (the fake Skye who was actually Kara) down. It took a lot of willpower for him, I think, so I guess I respect that. I still don't respect him completely because he's a sociopath and he murdered his family just like that. (I kind of ship him and Kara now, though.)

I'm mad because I so loved Bobbi, and now she's just too focused on organizations to be a good person to Lance. HUNTER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

I still don't like Mackerel, and I'm happy May and Coulson know that he's a fishy person now. (haha, get it?) I hope we get a better explanation as to why they joined this joke of a 'real shield' (lol), because right now they're just traitors.

Coulson is perfectly capable. He's such a good dad that I just can't even finish this sentence. Coulson is just great.

EXCEPT FOR THIS STUPID SECRET PLAN TO SHUT DOWN SKYE'S POWERS. WHAT THE HECK?!

I'm actually not too mad at Simmons, because she's honestly trying to be true to her scientific beliefs, and she's trying to do the best thing. I think Fitz may have changed her thinking a little after that angsty conversation. At least they're talking. THEY NEED TO BE TALKING MORE. GOD, GET OVER YOURSELVES. BE THE SAME UNDERSTANDING, PSYCHICALLY LINKED FITZSIMMONS YOU WERE BEFORE! COOPERATION!!!!!!!!!

It'll get better, of course. I love Fitz's cardigan, and his new request for a dog instead of a monkey just killed me.

SKYE IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER RIGHT NOW, AND I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH. SHE'S HANDLING HER POWERS SO WELL. SHE DOESN'T NEED THOSE GLOVES. SHE DOESN'T NEED THAT CABIN IN THE WOODS. SHE NEEDS GRILLED CHEESE (cheese on toast lol) AND LICORICE AND LOLA TALKS WITH HER REAL FATHER. She's got it all under control, guys!

General Talbot is hilarious. Edible Arrangements probably won't fix his marriage, though.

Maya (who plays Kara) is such a great actress. Amazing addition to the cast.

Also, I liked the little throwback to Isabelle Hartley. She was honestly such a great character.

When will Bobbi, aka 'Barbara' and 'Bob' be called her superhero name?! I WANT MOCKINGBIRD.

The promo looks good, and Fitzsimmons faces are super close in one of the half-second things shown. SO YAY! Also, STAY AWAY FROM SKYE UNLESS YOU'RE GOING TO CUDDLE HER.

Comment your opinions and secret superhero identities! Thank you all for reading!

Pumpkin Pancakes with Pecan Syrup to everyone.

Peace Out!

-Hannah :)