Episode Review

SPOILERS FOR SCARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't actually have much to say about this episode. It seemed kind of like a plot-filler to me. Like they needed another episode before the huge fight in the finale, so they wrote this episode and stuck it in. Or maybe I'm just used to over-analyzing the show, and this one was just lacking opportunity for deep analysis.

Did I not call it with Jiaying? Don't trust people who come back to life. (God, know I sound like Mack.) Correction: unless the person coming back to life is loved by everyone, %100, don't trust people who come back to life.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that Skye will choose Coulson's team eventually. She's one of the main characters on the show, so she has to stay involved with S.H.I.E.L.D. Also, after they showed Jiaying killing Gonzalez over her being more hurt than him by Hydra (that's a bit dramatic, Jiaying), there's no way Skye will permanently side with her birth mom. I think she might stay with the inhumans at the end of this season, just for drama, but reconnect with Ward or Coulson within the first episode of season three.

I'd be kind of disappointed if that prediction is right, because I like when I can't predict things Marvel-related. Speaking of predictions, is that Raina's actual power? Or is it manipulation? I'm thinking it's prediction, since all of her visions have come true since. All of the characters who claim she has mind control powers or whatever are just weaklings making excuses for their actions. Then again, I love Raina, so I'm biased. #StandWithSonic

Skye was so harsh to May. Nobody even knows the full story of what happened in Bahrain, not even May herself. They're all just hearing/experiencing bits and pieces. May didn't know the girl was inhuman. Skye didn't know the girl was evil. Coulson, well, Coulson didn't know anything but he tried to support May, so applause for Coulson. I'd totally choose May over Jiaying for Skye's mom. I mean, the show acknowledged that Coulson and May both had a biased, faux-familial bond with Skye, which I appreciate so much.

Fitzsimmons bringing Skye the hula dancer was adorable. He made a little pun and Simmons was like 'Leopald Fitz, this is not the time for jokes' at first but then Skye laughed and they all laughed and it reminded me of season one when everything was happy. I miss season one.

Still hate Ward. I don't understand how people can like him? He has a backstory, yeah, but so does everyone else. Skye's childhood was just as terrible as Ward's, if not more, so that's no excuse. He's still rude and he has so many miscommunication problems with the team, and he betrayed them all, and now he's kidnapped Bobbi freaking Morse and shot her and I'm pretty sure Kara and him made out while Bobbi was unconscious and just everything about him disgusts me. Sorry about that rant.

I've grown to like Cal a bit, but he'll probably do something crazy in the finale and kill someone and I'll hate him again.

I'm kind of sad that Mack is leaving because he doesn't have a good reason at all, but I'll respect him if he leaves without harming anyone else.

As for the May vs. Skye fight next week, I'll be rooting for May. Skye's annoying me right now.

And I think there will be a last minute Fitzsimmons kiss/confession this finale, but it'll be sad. Simmons or Fitz might decide to stay with Skye and do damage control, or get kidnapped by Hydra or something. I'm not expecting them to get a happy end this season.

I hope Lincoln, Raina, and Gordon ally with S.H.I.E.L.D. sometime. Ooh maybe Gordon as the 'Enhanced Persons Director' and he gets a list of everyone. And Lincoln as an agent. And Raina as advisor. Raina and Scarlet Witch should become friends. Whoa I threw a random crack headcanon in there. Whoops. (but really, they should be)

Okay, comment your ideas and opinions. Question: Inhumans or S.H.I.E.L.D.? Answer: I love all of the inhumans (except Jiaying), but S.H.I.E.L.D. is better.

Peace Out.

-Hannah :)