Seventh Year-Epilogue

Quick Note: I'm in a really write-y mood.  

Sorry about the copycat ending, guys! I really thought that was essential to the epilogue chapter.

---------------------------------------------

"Grant, monkey, hurry up! You'll miss the train!" Leo shouted to his son behind him. The third year Ravenclaw was straggling behind the Fitzsimmons family as he searched the crowd for his best friends, Darren Ward and Fred Lupin.

"Packed with muggles, as always." Jemma whispered to the twins, Sarah and Rose. They both giggled somewhat nervously, this being their first year at Hogwarts. Grant ran ahead of the pack and onto Platform 9 and 3/4, catching up with Darren and Fred. Leo hurried after him, and Jemma pushed the girls with their carts along.

Jemma caught Leo's shoulder and turned him around to face their daughters, giving him a look to remind him of the mandatory first year speech. He sighed quietly, then knelt down in front of Rose and Sarah, dressed identically in black school robes.

"Daddy's little monkeys." He brushed back both girls' hair, causing them to laugh. "Hogwarts is a wonderful place. You'll meet your best friends here. Your mum and I met here." Leo caught Jemma's admiring gaze. The girls' noses crinkled in childish disgust. "And mummy and daddy want you both to know that it doesn't matter what house you're put into. We love you as you are." Jemma nodded affirmatively in the back.

"Just not Slytherin." he added jokingly with a chuckle, which echoed through the family.

"We love you girls." Jemma said as she knelt down to kiss each forehead. "We miss you already. Send owls every day." The twins nodded, then stepped onto the train after their brother.

After the train had left and Fitzsimmons had waved as long as they could see it, Jemma turned to Fitz solemnly, then cracked a smile. He looked puzzled.

"We get the house all to ourselves, Fitz." she nearly squealed. She still called him Fitz, despite his new last name. Fitz rolled his eyes, then grinned right back, reminding her of seventh year.

"You know what that means?" Jemma grabbed Fitz's tie and pulled his face close. Fitz swallowed and shook his head no, brushing his nose against Jemma's.

"Carefree home science experiments." Jemma whispered against his lips. It took Fitz a minute to comprehend what she had said, and in that time, Jemma pushed him away and ran through the groups of older parents and back through the wall.

"Jemma Fitzsimmons," Fitz muttered like a swear, then broke into a sprint after her. They weaved through muggles and wizards alike, making their way back to their flying car, given to them byDirector Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D.

When Jemma reached the car, she was too slow unlocking the door, and Fitz trapped her against it.

"Caught ya'" Fitz whispered against the outer shell of her ear. She turned to face him, still tightly pressed against him, then moved even closer and brushed her lips against his.

"Still not over the butterflies." Jemma gasped out after they had finished. Fitz laughed.

"Me neither." he replied.

All was well.