Episode Review

SPOILERS FOR SEASON THREE PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS SO GOOD. Like ten times better than what I was expecting. Let me start with the obvious one.

FITZ! THAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THOOOOO! @ Jed and Maurissa thank you and bless you.

He's some sort of Indiana Jones/James Bond hybrid, dealing with terrorists and kicking butt and being classy af. Now he speaks Hebrew and Arabic in a Scottish accent and I think everyone was emotional about it. I literally started clapping after he made that whole speech about using the briefcase as a booster seat. I was almost upset that his morals had shifted and he was literally selling bombs to terrorists, but then HE'S ONLY BECOME SMARTER AND SHARPER AND BETTER THIS TIME AROUND GOD BLESS HIM.

Also, scruff. Also, the outfits he's wearing this season. Also, Iain's acting.

The Coulson/Fitz scene was so sad! Why is everyone on base concealing their grief so much it's so unhealthy for them! His eyes were watering and the weak 'okay' and you could just tell he had accepted it at that point. But not truly accepted it, more like he accepted that the team wouldn't let him continue this search, but he had to, so he accepted his fate: that he was going to enter the monolith too. Or at least try.

Idk why but I started laughing at the monolith scene at the end. When he was screaming and attacking the stone and stuff. I'm sorry I'm a terrible person. In my defense, I was also very tired.

Okay, and now that I talked about Fitz, I have to talk about Simmons. I swear if that planet is Hala I am suing the writers. Basically, I have clairvoyance and you all should come to me for my visions of the future. Just don't slice my spiky, thorny throat open in front of your daughter AYYYYYYYY throwback

But seriously I'm worried about Simmons. Obviously she can handle herself, what with the dirt-on-scrape action, but I just want to make sure she's absolutely okay by the end of the season.

Now onto the rest of the team.

LANCEBOB. They're adorable and in love and they need to get it together and just marry each other's faces off. Bobbi is awesome for taking on lab work, and (off topic) Mack is also awesome for taking on Fitz's portion. Love their covering for their siblings. It's so cute. I'm all for Lance going after Ward, but I'd rather see Bobbi doing it with him. Or the entire team fighting him.

COULSON. His hand is awesome and he's still such a good director and father. Love the street clothes and him being in the field now. Papa Coulson will never bother me. (Where's May though?)

DAISY. YES SHE IS DAISY NOW FIGHT ME. It's the name she chose, and we will respect it just as we respected her chosen name Skye. Love her strength and care for Joey and she's just all around a good person. Love the hair, outfit, everything.

MACK. Teddy Bear. He is a cuddler. I love him. Between his attachment to the axe and the accidental threats, he's literally the most gentle.

JOEY. My new cinnamon roll. I just feel so bad for him and I hope he'll stick with the team and Daisy will help him. Lowkey shipping him with Mack.

ROSALIND. I really don't care? Should I? I don't even know if she's an ally or enemy.

LINCOLN. My poor baby is making me sad. He hates himself and HE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO THE TEAM. Also, who is Lash and why is he after them? What's with the dead inhumans?

Predictions? I think they will definitely release Jemma's whereabouts next week. Maybe May will come back. Maybe Ward will be stupid on screen some more. Maybe Lincoln will join the team. Give me a few days and I'll know for sure. I'm the clairvoyant, remember?

I want the next episode already. Until then, please vote and comment your predictions! You can survive a week, I promise.

Goodnight. :)

Peace Out.
-Hannah