Gaining Experience

WORDS: 14842

ENJOY!!!!

=========================================

"So how is this going to work?" Dahyun asked as you turned around to her.

"So each of you girls will have one-time playing defense and offense. And we switch places regardless if the shot goes in or not. Then it's the next girl. Sort of like queen of the court."

Each girl nodded.

"That seems short though." Sana mentioned.

"Can we be with you longer if we want (YN)?" Nayeon asked as Sana nodded with her.

You smiled at her words.

"For now let's get through everyone quickly. No offense Nayeon, but I would want to have an equal chance with each of you along with giving you some quick tips. Then after our group training and individual sets, if you still want to go against me then just ask." You answered as Nayeon nodded.

"None taken (YN)." Nayeon said, "But I will definitely want to go one on one with you more." Nayeon showed of her smile at you as you smiled back.

"So will I!" "Me too." "I want to take (YN)!"

"Guess I need a schedule for you girls then. We'll work something out." You said as each girl smiled or chuckled.

"Let's go (YN)." Jeongyeon wanted you to hurry as she dribbled the ball. You rolled your eyes at her impatient.

"Alright Jeong, let's do this. As for each of you girls, feel free to watch or practice on your own." You said as you walked backward still looking at the girls.

"And miss you kicking Jeong's butt. No way." Momo said as you chuckled a bit and looked to Jeongyeon looking displeased.

"Hehe, I think he's going to kick all of our butts Momo." Sana poked her J-line friend as Momo nodded her head.

"Oh I know, but it'll be fun seeing you eight get embarrassed too." Momo pointed at each of her members as they shook their heads.

"Hold on everyone!" They all looked back to see Kim walking towards them, but what suprised them was that she was not alone.

"Hello everyone!"

"Hello everyone!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Producer-san!"

Every girl said his name as he walked towards you nine.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked.

"I'm here to watch, Kim notified me of the plan for today and I'm here to see how training is going." Just then two more people came out and the girls saw a boy and girl walking to the left of JYP as they had packs and cameras on them.