Umm...Hello

Twice just left their meeting with JYP, they were now at home, they were pretty happy that they were going to see you play live. Of course they were going to try their best to see you at first, but knowing that they now have seats and a mini concert to go along with. Things couldn't be better they thought.

Before they do anything else, they were suppose to figure out which three songs to go for. They all unanimously decided to go "Dance The Night Away" seeing as how that their newest one. Yeah they had BDZ just released, but it didn't have that much choreography. "Likey" was chosen seeing as how it was upbeat. And the last one was "Cheer Up".

*Ding Dong*

They all looked at the door, Jeongyeon went and opened which turned out to be their manager carrying a large box.

"Manager-unnie? Whats that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"This *puts box down on kitchen table* is your outfits for your show."

"Outfits...didn't we just agreed to this like an hour ago?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, JYP figured you'd say yes, so he had your designers made these about a week ago." She said.

"Well, open it." And with that everyone opened and absolutely started to go crazy over it.

"Aww, it's so cute." Chaeyoung said.

"Wow" Dahyun said.

"And we all match." Sana shouted as she looked at everyone's outfits.

"Alright, alright. Everyone put on some dancing clothing because we're leaving." The Manager said.

"Where to?" Jihyo asked.

"Well the basketball court of course, we have to figure out your placements as well where each of you are going to be looking at in the arena. It's not the typical stage."

Everyone nodded and went off to get ready. They didn't know that a certain someone was there.

=================

You were currently shooting around with your teammates. Each of you found out which positions your each playing.

PG - You

SG- Dong Bin

C - Chanyeol

PF- Baekho

SF- Chan

Each of you were training and getting to know each other a bit better before the actual game, which is in a couple of days. They were also recording each of you guys shooting around for some show or something that you didn't understand, but you didn't mind.

After a while of shooting around, more people started coming in. Some actors and other idols that you didn't really knew. To your surprise, most members of BTS were here as well, but you were told that they were popular in Idol Star, so they brought them here to play.

While you knew BTS, you weren't fans of them. You didn't dislike them, but their music just wasn't for you. You all introduce each other and apparently everyone here was currently on their vacations. Most of them decided to come here to play seeing as how they didn't have anything else to do.

After about 30 minutes, they all told you that you're now on break. Some people split up and you decided to explore the arena. 

You told them your plan and they nodded as you went off.

==================

TWO MINUTES LATER