No Worries

"Like Nayeon said, we'll make it to the top and we'll win it all." You said with a confident tone in your voice.

"You sound confident." The reporter said, thus proving your point.

"I am, I've been practicing with these girls for a week now and they're getting it. Even getting better each day. I guarantee you'll be surprised by how well they will be come game time."

You said as you looked at the nine who was staring at you. Each of the nodding or smiling at your praise.

"Well thank you for your comments Mr. (LN) and sadly I believe we are out of time for Twice, stay tune for Stray Kids interview in about 15 minutes. Thank you everyone." The reporter waved as some members waved as well.

"AND WE'RE OFF!"

Someone yelled from behind a large camera.

You turned around toward Kim, but...

"Excuse me, Mr. (LN)."

You turned around and saw the reporter walking towards you.

"My name is Rain."

She had her hand up for you.

She looked to be in her late twenties, jet black hair that went till her waist as some came over her shoulders. Her eyes, black as well, and her fair completions just made her very pretty in your opinion.

You returned the hand and shook it.

"(YN), you can call me (YN)."

She nodded.

"(YN)...well I just came to say I'm sorry if I seem rude. I didn't mean to make you or them angry. I'm actually new here in this interviewing job. This is my third interview actually."

"It's quite alright. I'm not angry or bothered at all, you're not the ones making them in the first place."

She smiled.

"And third? No offense, but getting Twice on your third job seems...intense."

"Trust me it is. And to think I have Stray Kids and ITZY next."

"Well I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Anyway I'm sorry once more." She said apologetic.

"Yeah no worries and good luck." You said as she nodded and thanked you for the words.

You turned around and saw the group of nine staring at you with Kim.

You walked to them. Kim, who stood there, nodded at you.

"Good job (YN)."

"It's just like the interviews back home. And thanks."

"What did she want?" Nayeon asked suddenly.

"Just apologizing if she sounded rude." You simply said.

The nine seemed satisfied and left together down the back of the curtained room.

You looked at Kim who looked back at you.

"Guess they're upset." You said.

"Yup. The comments about you most likely."

You gave a small laugh.

"But I don't mind them."

"You don't...they however..." She pointed at the nine who were huddled in a circle.

You looked at them to which some they seem to be whispering amongst each other.

"What do you think?" You asked.