I Can't Think Of Anything More Perfect (Part 2)

Boy you all wanted this next chapter badly so I decided to cut the chapter in half so that I can really work on Part 3 rather than make you all wait.

Sorry for the VERY LONG wait, but I'm happy that you all are waiting for these updates.

Love you all!

WORDS: 25,388

ENJOY!!!

========================================

"So, that was something." Momo smiled as the girls nodded.

"Yeah, he was playing on a whole different level," Nayeon quipped folding her arms, "I wonder if that was truly his best though?"

"Really Nay," Jeongyeon rose a brow.

"Did you not see him play?" Sana was baffled by her statement.

"He was amazing to watch, don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel like watching him in his finals," Nayeon pointed out, "Like he was training still but with his own team, higher than our training."

"So you're saying he was playing around in this one?" Chaeyoung asked now making each think of how experienced you can really be.

"I think so Chae," Nayeon replied, "if felt like the charity match again rather than when he was in his finals. When we watched him then, the way he looked, it wasn't like this game."

"Well it was a friendly match, the finals were serious to him Nayeon. He probably doesn't want to go all out for an easy match and get injured," Mina answered making Nayeon feel a bit guilty not thinking about that, "besides Nayeon, he played amazing, we shouldn't be nitpicking."

"I'm not nitpicking Mina," Nayeon countered, "I just would like to see him when he's absolutely serious in person." Nayeon shrugged, "but you're right, I don't want him to get hurt." 

Chaeyoung recalled her nightmare but shook it off quickly, not wanting to dwell on it. 

"Then I guess he'll never go all out with us huh?" Dahyun furthered as the girls shook their heads to that.

"And to face him like that? We'd get destroyed Dahyun." Jeongyeon countered.

"I know that, I just think it'd be fun to battle (YN) when he's at his best." Dahyun folded her arms behind her.

"Dahyun we barely scored on him and that was him going a tenth of what we saw." Jeongyeon waved at the court.

"Well I scored on him so..." Nayeon grinned.

"Hey, I did too!" Chaeyoung pointed at herself as the girls remembered she needed three of them to hold you down, but they didn't want to-

"Did you?" Tzuyu cut in as Chaeyoung sighed with her shoulders dropping.

"Yeah, you're right..."

"Well let's see you two try to score on-"

"(YN)." Sana pointed towards you coming out with the attire that you came in with and noticed the girls waiting near the entrance door of the court.

Chaeyoung pointed at you as each of them turned with you walking towards them and not surprisedly...

"Senpai~" Momo didn't waste any time walking forward and held your arm for all you were worth which didn't sit well with most. "You were amazing (YN)~" Momo gave a lovely smile looking up at you as you both walked just a bit forward to joining this semi-circle of the group.

"You were (YN)." Chaeyoung stepped in front of you. "All those moves you did! None of them could stop you." She pointed at Stray Kids.

"I got to admit, you really showed your talent (YN)," Jeongyeon added.