Well This Is A Surprise

"Wait, are you serious?!" Dahyun shouted as Mina told everyone during breakfast that you were a Once. Unfortunately, she had some of her breakfast in her mouth when she yelled.

"Jihyo Christ, Dahyun. Any louder and I might go deaf in my right ear." Chaeyoung complained she rubbed her ear to which Dahyun was extremely close. 

"Yahh, and close your mouth Dahyun, I swear there's food from your mouth in my plate now." Momo said as she continued to eat her food. 

"Umm, you're still going to eat that?" Nayeon pointed at the bowl.

"Food is food Nayeon...food is food." Momo replied as she gulped a spoonful of her cereal. Everyone shook their head, this girl got problems.

"Alright, alright, everyone calm down." Jihyo maintained everyone else. "Mina is that true?"

"Hai, I was watching him do a video and he happened to say that he was a fan of ours. He even said that he watched us since Sixteen." 

"Wow, he is a fan," Sana remarked with a smile.

"Anything else?" Jeongyeon asked.

"No, he was answering some general questions from other people," Mina explained as the others nodded.

"Well, that's great. At least if we meet him, we'll at least know each other." Jihyo maintained and everyone nodded.

"Ok, we should probably get ready, our manager told us that we have some meeting regarding something," Jihyo explained.

 Everyone nodded and started to clean up.

==============

MEANWHILE

"-N)...(YN)...wake up." 

Your eyes opened slowly as your body was being shaken.

"(YN), we're here." 

You heard your aunt as you groaned, yawned and you rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up.

"Yawn...W-what time is it..." You said groggily, stretching your legs in the jet.

"3:21 PM. Back home would be 11 so it's no wonder you're tired. We're landing in about 10 minutes so wake yourself up." She replied as she went to sit in her seat as you sighed and looked out the window but was blinded by the sunlight. 

A minute later and your eyes adjusted and were amazed at the setting as you got close to the window as possible.

Seoul... 

You got your phone out and took a picture of the city as you opened up your Instagram and uploaded the picture. 

You captioned Looks beautiful from up here and then closed your phone to admire the view, trying to find where JYPE was.

'What a view' you thought. Just then, an attendant came out of the cabin upfront.