I Think That Went Well...Enough

It's about time, isn't it?

It's been months since the last update and I hope to come back slowly and steadily.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this chapter!

AN at bottom.

WORDS: 26225

===============================================

'W-why...why did I have that dream with (YN)...(YN) and I...k-kissing...'

Then...all of a sudden...Jihyo felt the 'heat' inside her rising.

Jihyo, as much as she didn't want to conclude, this wasn't something she could simply forget and move on like nothing.

She kissed-...no, not even kiss as it was a full-on make-out session with you.

She never had a vision or a thought of kissing someone like that. Not even a peck on the lips.

And now she had a dream of that AND with you?!

Her mind was in that one scene, just kissing you, it felt so real.

The way your lips moved in harmony, the way you held onto her side of her head with a force, the way your tongue invaded her mou-

Jihyo rocked her head.

'No no no! STOP IT!!!'

Jihyo turned on the faucet again to spray cold water on her face. 

The water ran as Jihyo faced the sink and watched the water drain. She felt water slowly drip from her nose and she was breathing a bit heavy as she couldn't believe her thoughts heading to you.

The talk with Tzuyu left you on her mind afterward, when she zoned out because she was thinking of how impacted she got when she saw another girl with you. 

It was wrong of her to zone out during the middle of the conversation and what's worse, when typing the message to you for Tzuyu, Jihyo had a small part in her mind to not send it.

Writing that small sentence hurt Jihyo and seeing your reply...it didn't help at all.

Then lunch happened and Jihyo kept thinking and thinking and thinking about her situation.

And she was right, as much as she hated to realize it, she was jealous.

Jealous of the small moments and interactions of you and the other girls, wrong as it was, she felt her body feel..aching by it.

Jealous that she wasn't the one in their place.

'But why?' She asked herself and so she thought of you...

Jihyo looked at herself once more. Staring at her large eyes: uncertainty, anxiety, tension is all she observed her face moist with sink water and herself showing puzzle and confusion.

 Staring at her large eyes: uncertainty, anxiety, tension is all she observed her face moist with sink water and herself showing puzzle and confusion