Early Surprises

IT'S BEEN A LONG WHILE HUH? WELL NOT MUCH TO SAY SO JUST ENJOY

I hope you have a couple of hours because this chapter is my longest of ANY book yet.

WORDS: 38,705

Yeah...I know...

=========================================

"...S-so...Tzuyu...she..." Sana asked slowly to contemplate that their Tzuyu liked you as Jihyo nodded.

"I only talked to her about this for the past couple of days. Dahyun noticed her behavior was off after our talk with producer-san and she called me to talk to her. It's all there...and according to what she said and what I think, it's a lot. It's her first crush."

The other three shifted their sights at one another, hoping that one of them had a say in this.

"...So, does she, uhm, want to...be something?" Nayeon asked cautiously and slowly towards the end as Jihyo shrugged.

"She doesn't understand what to do. She wants to be around him, but I don't know about that..." 

Sana and Nayeon exchanged looks.

"Jihyo, do you think the dream is making you think you like him?" Nayeon interrogated.

Jihyo closed her eyes.

"All the words that (YN) would say...I told you, it honestly felt like I was talking to him...like before." Jihyo muttered as the three were going to question, "it was right after Koni, right after I heard everything. I-I didn't tell you girls, but (YN) and I talked a little before telling you. I didn't get how he was so calm, I was enraged to hear those words spoken to him like that and he was like nothing."

The three felt solemn for Jihyo,

"and of course all (YN) wanted to do was calm me down," Jihyo looked around as the three kept their looks, "and somehow he spun the conversation and spoke about me...each word he said got to me," Jihyo recalled the words, "I was angry yet he turned my emotions just like that and..." Jihyo licked her lips. "I remember a moment...a moment of us gazing at each other and I felt...happy." The girls took note of the word, "what he said got to me and...and with what he said in the dream, it was times ten that and everything he told me made me feel that feeling again but multiplied this time. Enough to make me do what I did...and that's the scary part, the words truly felt genuine of what (YN) would say to me."

Sana and Nayeon knew exactly that feeling, well not the last part.

Sana recalled her recent conversation when you switched the kitchen up for her sake of remembering her family and Nayeon with the karaoke night, but it wasn't that far from what Jihyo did.

And it was sounding like if it was anything like that for Jihyo, then that was it for the two to conclude.

Jihyo most likely have a crush on you as well.

"...How long ago did you like him then?" Nayeon asked as Sana side eyed her. She knew why Nayeon was pushing it, and while this was not the time for her feelings to get in the way, even if Sana was feeling it as well, she knew they needed to get Jihyo's opinion out. She then turned to Jihyo as Nayeon continued, "Jihyo, I know it's difficult, but we're to help you figure this out." Jihyo's eyes flinched as her hands found the blanket of her bed, crushing it in her hands in anxiety. That's exactly how it started with Tzuyu. 

"Nayeon, trust me, I asked the same questions to Tzuyu and to myself...I can tell you it's the same answers." Jihyo muttered as Nayeon took a look at Mina and Sana.