He's a What?

Three days after the title, you and your aunt were both waiting in the living room for your friend to pick you both up. 

It was almost time for the plane to depart and you were unable to keep still of how exciting this was, well everything of course.

You won a third title and in a row as well, you chuckled as your team three-peated. In the NBA is a difficult challenge and to do it in high school where you only had four years to do...it's outstanding.

Of course, your team was there to help and it was very much indeed needed, you wondered how your school would do now that the three of the starters, including you, were gone. You hoped they would do well.

But that was quickly drowned by the fact you were heading overseas towards Korea...KOREA!!

When you received emails and calls about attending from the officials there, you were in denial.

You couldn't believe that they would want you to come, even someone foreign, but it wasn't uncommon for that to happen since significant NBA players head there to promote their shoes and merchandise.

You were informed that this would be a charity match for kids in need, so that was a pretty great bonus and feeling to know that everything was for that reason.

Of course, you weren't doing it for fame or anything like that, but going to Korea and playing basketball.

Nothing can get better than that...well there was something...but you quickly dismissed the idea of 'them' being there. As if 'they' would even go to a basketball match.

Now lets talk about you, you were obviously popular, as being one of the top PG in high school across the nation, according to NBA officials, everyone had their eyes on you. However you didn't let that go through your head, you focused on the game. You started gaining popularity after your middle schools games and your first year at high school. At your 2nd and 3rd year, you and your team won the state champions twice, well now three times, in a row.

Before you enrolled, your high school went as far as the top 32 in the state, but since you got here, you went from the finals on the first year, but lost and then eventually winning the three next years.

And sadly it was time to pick a college. You remembered your first day of high school and now deciding which college to attend was crazy to imagine.

It was your last year for high school and you already had your graduation ceremony a week before the game so you said your goodbyes and all. And of course, you received numerous university offers to attend their institution. 

You stayed up the prior night thinking of how this was all going to-

HONK HONK

"Cab's here?" Your aunt questioned as you nodded and both stood up, double-checking your ID, and passport on hand. 

You both were planned on being there for a week so neither didn't pack much. 

Heading outside your home, you both approached a taxi as the driver came out the car to assist your aunt with her luggage as he placed her's and you your's in the back. After closing the trunk, you thanked him for doing this. 

He brushed it off as you three stepped onto the car and along the way, even talked about where you were off too. 

About twentish minutes later, you both were dropped off, and after thanking your cab driver, you both went inside the terminal, trying to head towards your designated gate. A private one at that.

Unfortunately, reporters were there and many fans recognized you as they crowded around you asking for autographs and photos. It seemed that being the number one prospect, as well as being dubbed, 'the next face of the NBA' was spreading to much and it became hectic. It didn't bother you much, but you were unable to go anywhere without someone recognizing you, even the staff sometimes took it too far.