Aftermath

Word Count: 13894

ENJOY!

====================================

Each of you were watching a new K-comedy movie that came out on something you searched for.

First you texted the maknae line if they wanted to watch something with you.

You waited a couple of minutes as Dahyun responded to hold on and they each came down the stairs and you noticed the mellow looks on both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Dahyun seemed to have a smile as she looked to you and nodded as you smiled back. Chaeyoung took her seat next to you as she held your arm. Tzuyu then proceeded to sit on your other side as she sat there with her poker face look.

You asked once again they wanted to do this they just nodded. No words as you nodded as well.

Just then Momo and Jeongyeon came as well as you texted them. Again the same as the maknae, they came in with a mellow look.

Then Nayeon came on her own as well as Sana and Dahyun went up to go get Jihyo and Mina, both came as well.

You had a laugh and a smile watching the scenes go by...sadly that can't be the same for the others.

They all had a laugh and a smile here and there...but no one really was really 100%.

All, some more than others, were just lingering on what happened one hour ago.

Mina, Jeongyeon and Dahyun were the least concerned, but concerned still evident in their system.

Mina just didn't understand people at all. You act just like them and it's evident that every girl here doesn't mind you here...so why be a bully to you?

'He's had trouble before and still now...poor (YN).' Mina gave a glance at you as you were looking at the screen as Momo and Chaeyoung were sitting near you.

Jeongyeon was just mad about the whole event. She wasn't even enjoying the show that much...no offense to you who suggested the idea or the show. She wasn't paying much attention as she was just thinking. She didn't show her anger and she was holding it in as well as she could, but the thought of Koni ready to do something to you...

'Now our company...(sigh)...unbelievable.'

Dahyun wasn't as mad or sad, but she still felt a bit hurt. Maybe if she pushed you to come play with her and maknae instead of being with the photographs...but she couldn't take your excitement of seeing how this was done live.

Even though it happened, she still put a smile on her face as she joined you on the laughing and smiling. She knew you were trying to be positive for others so maybe she can spread her laughter and positive attitude with you.

'(YN)...you're always positive aren't you...hehe...I like that.'

Jihyo, Tzuyu and Momo were in the middle.

Jihyo would probably be the top, but the ride here assured her about you being okay along with your conversation with her. But even so, she wasn't going to let this go or let this continue. She didn't want you to experience that again.

'We can't leave him alone again...we're going to stick with him now if we have to go somewhere again. I'm not leaving him alone.' Jihyo thought.

Tzuyu was in the same state as Jihyo was.

She knew you could take care of yourself just like with Jimin on both occasions. She didn't know of what exactly transpired with you and Koni, but from what Jihyo and you said, it was going to be like another Jimin situation. Tzuyu thought of how many more would behave like that, but she knew that it was much much more.