Interview

SOME CELTICS PICS AT THE BOTTOM IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY RECENT TRIP

"Momo...you okay? You seem off." Jeongyeon asked to her roommate.

Jeongyeon noticed that was quite slow and seemed gloomy while getting her clothing out of her closet.

Jeongyeon was watching her for a bit and she was quiet as she played out her jeans. She knew she wasn't all there, being with her for almost 5 years of roommates, you get to know them very well.

Momo turned to her.

"...You know that (YN) got hurt right?" She said to Jeong.

"Yeah?"

"...I did it. I got him hurt..." She admitted gloomy.

Jeongyeon slightly wide eyed.

"Wait, you hurt him?"

"I didn't do it on purpose though." Momo said quickly.

Jeongyeon raised her hands.

"Relax Mo, I not blaming you...just asking how?" Joengyoen said as Momo took a sigh.

"Sorry...remember when I back hugged him during breakfast a couple of mornings ago?"

She nodded.

"Well I did it again, but he was cutting food up and I didn't know and he...there was a lot of blood."

Jeongyeon was just paying attention to her.

She was a bit mad that Momo hurt him, but she had to calm down.

Seeing Momo like this wasn't appealing to her.

"He said it was alright and no harm done and he acted like it never happened, but I can't help but feel bad...I never seriously hurt anyone before you know." Momo explained to her while her gaze looked downwards and holding her arms together.

" Momo explained to her while her gaze looked downwards and holding her arms together

Jeongyeon just walked to her and side hugged her friend as she stood there.

"Momo, I'm sure (YN) knows you meant no harm to him, it was just an accident and just a cut. Accidents do happen in the kitchen. And If you do feel bad, why not just do something for him as an apology...like helping him with dinner tonight." Jeongyeon said as she let go of Momo.

"...Do you think he'll want me to?"

"He's not mad at you Momo, plus he doesn't care."

Momo looked at her and she nodded.

Then she got out of Jeongyeon's grasp as she opened the door and left the room without saying a word to Jeong.

Jeongyeon shook her head knowing where she was going.

-------------------------------------------

You were already ready.

Just a new T-shirt was all you needed and your shoes.