𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

Start from the beginning

*after school*

Eddie knocks on the door and his grandma answers right away like she was just waiting for him to come. "Oh hello Edward." His grandma says as she gives him a tight hug. "Hey grams" he says. He comes in and sits down at the kitchen table with his grandmother and start drinking the tea on the table.

"So what's happening with you? Any new friends or anything?" His grandma asks. "Um yeah actually. His name is Richie. He lives up the street from my house you know, he's cool." Eddie says while taking a big gulp of his tea. "So...you like him?" His grandma asks. "Um yeah. He seems like a pretty good person and I'd say we're pretty close friends." Eddie says while stirring the honey at the bottom of the mug. "Oh yeah, close friends." His grandma says with a smirk. He has a confused face spread across. "Yeah, he fixed my bike and we walked to the park and I gave him some honey." "Oh? Did he like it?" "Yeah, he's really funny too. And smart even though he doesn't act like it. And he is really nice too even though he always makes fun of me. He just wants to make people laugh, make people happy." Eddie spits out. "Well, I'm glad he makes you happy." She smiles and takes a sip of her tea. "Well your honey is on the coffee table so grab it on your way out." "Thanks grandma." He starts to stand while he finishes the last of his tea. "Bye, Edward." "Grandma, I told you a million times, it's Eddie." He says. "I'm sorry, I just got so used to calling your grandfather Edward, it kinda stuck." She says. Eddie walks out the door and hops on his bike.

*at Richies house*

Richie was waiting at his window for honey boy to come by while reading one of his X-men comics. The pages were ripped at almost every edge. They were old and the color was a little bit washed out but Richie still read them. He wasn't really paying attention to what it said though. He was thinking too much about Eddie. He peaks out the window looking for Eddie and sees him walking outside, very slowly. Richie stares out his window at Eddie and at the jar of honey in his hands. He laughs to himself. Richie stares at the boy in awe. Eddie slowly walks down the pavement when he realizes he's walking by Richies house. He stops and freezes. "Shit, shit, shit." Richie repeats. Eddie traces his fingers across the lid of the honey jar. Breathes in, breathes out and turns his head towards Richies window. Richies eyes go wide as he shoots his head down. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Richie stammers. Eddie stares at the window. He saw a glare of a curly headed boy. Eddie smiles at the thought of Richie looking at him. He walks up to the house and knocks on it 3 times. "Oh shit, I'm fucked." Richie mutters. He runs the the stairs skipping every other step. The carpet on his feet felt stiff. He got down to the door and placed his hand on the handle. "Here goes nothing." He opens the door to see Honey boy, with autumn leaves falling behind him. "Hi" he says with a smile that could light up a whole. Richie hits him back with a "mm yeah hi, hey" Richie shuts his eyes in frustration. "I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday, my mom is crazy and she would've not only kicked my ass but also yours and it turn into a big crazy thing so sorry" "oh no it's fine. I really liked, you know? Hanging out with you." "Yeah, me too." They both kinda laugh. "Well here."Eddie hands over the honey. "Oh you don't have to-" "No please take it, I'm begging you." Eddie laughs out. "Thanks" Richie says before biting his lip. "So, um I was thinking maybe we could go...um maybe we could...go see a movie the weekend?" Eddie says while closing his eyes to prevent him from seeing Richies reaction. But Richie was in shock. "Um yeah, what would we be seeing?" Eddie smiles. "Well I think they are still showing Silence of the Lambs down in the Derry cinema unless you have already seen that, then I can just get it on VHS later and we can watch Terminator 2. Your choice." Eddie says. Richie thinks about it. He hasn't seen Silence of The Lambs yet even though it came out in theaters months ago. "Um I'll go with Silence Of The Lambs" he says. "Ok, cool. Saturday night at the Derry Cinema, lets say at 7pm because I think the show starts at like 8." "So we can play in the arcade?" "Yeah that was my plan." Eddie steps back off the porch. "See you later umm Richie." "Good day to you Edward Spaghettward." "Bye bitchy Richie." "So long Honey Boy." "Shit brains" "Eduardo" Eddie laughs then turns and keeps walking towards his house. Richie whispers to himself. "Beautiful". He closes the door and things get silence. "I can't believe this he's lying to us." Beverly says. "Maybe they aren't real friends, maybe it's like their moms are friends." Bill says. "No, Bill that's not how it works. It's pretty clear that there is something going on between them. I mean the nicknames, the slight flirting, the honey. I just want to know what they were talking about!" Beverly yells. "Well we can't ask him, then he would know we were spying on him." Bill says. He walks over to one of the big rocks and sits on it. "We weren't spying, we were just.....watching with a motive." "Watching with a motive? What does that even mean?" "I don't know Bill." They both sigh. "Ok let's not tell him but eventually we should all confront him together. You know? All of us. Including Stan and Ben and Mike." Bill says. "Good plan." They both sit there on the rocky stumps next to the quarry.

I'm really sorry for the shitty ending but I hope you enjoyed and have a great day. Also if you have any song suggestions or story ideas please leave them in the comments. I've been receiving more comments and I appreciate it so much. Also no self promo or anything but check out my other book Smithereens. It's sloppy because I started writing like a year ago and it was super cringe but it gets better as it goes. It is also a Reddie story but yeah. Reddie is my religion. Bye

 Bye