"But I can't say the same about them. Do what you want boys. The rest of you, come with me.", the boss clapped his hands and walked away with men following him.

I widened my eyes and violently shook my head, "No.. No, please!"

Bogum smirked and picked me up.

There were 5 other boys following and he dropped me onto a bed.

My hands were still tied, and I tried the best I could to break them free.

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to listen to us. Or, I'll fuck you till you pass out. Got it?", Bogum ordered.

I continued to cry and one of the men slapped me, "Got it?!"

"Y-Yes.", I sobbed.

"Good."

I wasn't ready for what was about to come.

One of the men pushed me on the floor, and made me get on my knees.

They all surrounded me and smirked.

I looked up and saw all of them unzipping their pants.

No..

--

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook, you can't possibly go alone!", Yoongi argued as I went around and grabbed my other knife.

"Yes! I have to, or they'll hurt Taehyung.", I snapped at him.

"Jungkook, here's an ear piece. Ok? Be careful. Even if you don't kill your father, you get Taehyung out of there.", Jin put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not leaving until I kill him."

"Jungkook. If you're worried about killing your father, over saving Taehyung, then you're not the person I thought you were.", Jimin still sat on the chair.

"Alright! I'm leaving. Do not come, unless I tell you to. OK?", I looked at everyone and they all nodded.

I ran to the car, and started the engine, speeding as fast as I could to the location.

--

Yoongi's P.O.V

I heard sniffling and I pulled my ear piece out, looking at Jimin.

I walked to him and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I-Is he going to be ok?"

"Jungkook will save him. Don't cry, baby.", I stood him up and pulled him into a hug.

Jimin has been shot. He's been emotionally strong, for Taehyung.

He was a victim of child abuse.

And he's still going strong.

"Keep your head up. Hoseok hacked into their security cameras all around the house, so we have an eye on everything."

"Can we check on Taehyung?", Jimin asked.

"Let's see."

We walked over to the computers and Hoseok was getting into more cameras, one by one.

"Where is he, Hope?", Jin put his hands on the chair Hoseok was sitting in and watched the cameras.

"I'm trying to... Oh my god.", Hoseok pulled up a bedroom camera and Jimin gasped.

The boys were all.... doing things to Taehyung.

Jimin looked away and covered his mouth, to silence his sobs.

I pulled him back into my embrace and let him cry.

"I hope Jungkook gets all of them. Put your ear pieces in boys.", Namjoon told us and Jin gave me mine, as I was still hugging Jimin.

"Jungkook will save Taehyung. No matter what, Jimin.", I whispered in his ear and he continued to cry.

--

Taehyung's P.O.V

Everything hurt. My throat. My body. My ass.

My back.

Everything.

As I felt Bogum release his substance inside of me, I collapsed on the bed.

"Not done yet-", he picked my body up but was stopped when he heard Jungkook's father.

"Boys! Bring Taehyung down!"

He smirked and picked up my pants.

I had love bites all over my neck.

I had them all from the wrong person.

My hair was messy, and I felt like I could pass out anytime.

They held my arms tightly and brought me down.

They threw me on the floor, and when I looked up, that's when I saw Jungkook.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"What the hell did you do to him?!", I was about to run to him but Bogum pulled out his gun.

"Oh. Him? He's fine. My boys were having just a little fun.", my father chuckled.

"You bitch!", I cursed.

"You know, Taehyung can really come in handy. We could use him as our bitch. And-", my father started and I clenched my fists.

"Let him go. Take me instead.", I challenged and my father showed an evil grin.

"That can be arranged."

**

ok but my babies really snapped at mma.

and them daesangs? they took all 4 of them.

bts did that.