Fifty-First (傷跡).

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well, we need to survived the upcoming final battle first," he deadpanned.

She pouted. "Nice way to ruin the mood, ding dong," she pinched his side abdomen.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Don't think about bad things. For now, think about the happy ones." She look up, once again, to the beautiful night sky above, smiling at the good possibilities that is hold in the future. "What will you do after all of this are over? With no demons, no battle, just a normal peaceful life."

"I..." He place his head on her shoulder, covering his face, "don't have any idea other than being with you."

She blushed, kinda see it coming but still not prepared.

"I am sorry, but I can't keep the negative thoughts of my mind. I am afraid. What if, what if things happened and the future has nothing to hold for us?"

She can feel his arms around her are shaking a little. She take a hold of his hand. Cold. She squeeze his hand while whispered, "shh, it's okay. Don't worry about those things, alright? You said it yourself that I am a strong swordswoman and you are a strong swordsman yourself, so don't worry too much about our survival. We will survive, and we will do it together, okay?"

His hug is getting tightened, but his body is not shaking anymore. He lifted his face to look at her eyes. Drowning to those pink hue of orbs, he fell in love with her again.

She stare at his enchanting dark blue eyes that is reflected by the night sky, like universe decided to give their light to his once gloomy eyes. She leaned forward to his face, slowly feeling his cold lips against hers.

In this cold night, they share their warmth within their breath.

'Can this moment last forever?' they thought in their mind before releasing their kiss from each other, gasping for air.

He cupped her face, looking at her flushing cheeks face. She leaned to his touch. "It's getting cold," she said, which he replied with a hum. "Do you want to sleep?"

"That sounds nice," he replied before positioning his hand below her knees and her back and carried her bridal style.

She is shocked and flustered. "Eh? Giyuu? What are you doing??"

He didn't reply. Instead, he jumped to the ground, making her scream in surprise. She grabbed his haori quickly before closing her eyes, scared of anything that would happen.

"You okay?" He asked when they are already on the ground.

She opened her eyes and glare at him. She smacked his head. "Don't do that again without warnings!!"

"Sorry," he muttered, placing her on the edge of the balcony floor that is inches away from the ground.

She stand up quickly. "I'll take bath first!" She thump her feet away from him, leaving him there alone.

❃❃❃

It's Giyuu's turn now to take a bath. Hanabi is currently drying her hair with a towel in the bedroom. The candle light is flickering in the room, the only source of light in the room right now.

After her hair dried down, she change her clothes into a thin layer of yukata to sleep more comfortably, other reason is because her previous clothes is wet because of her hair. She released her wet clothes and slowly put her new one over.

The figure of her body reflected on the mirror, catching her attention. She look at the mirror which showed her open back that has a huge scar caused by the Eclipse's. She look at it in disgust.