CH 18

Previously

Jazz *watching Glynda walk* "Now that is a sight for sore optics." *walks after Glynda*

Cliffjumper "What an idiot." *chases after them*

Blaster "I'd better go. I dig hanging out with you."

Now

Novaburst "Now that that's sorted."

Wiess "This is all your fault." *points finger at Jaune*

Treadshot "How is it Nova's fault, you stuck up..."

Novaburst "Easy, Tread. But I am still curious how you and Yang breaking into our room is my fault."

Wiess "Had you just told us where you trained we wouldn't need to have broken in."

Novaburst *leans real close to Wiess's face* "Perhaps, insted of being a snobby little child who throws a fit when she doesn't get her way, you could grow up, act your age, and start acting like an adult."

Wiess *gawks*

Yang *looks down sad*

Novaburst "Well I suppose it's time we head to our room. Ruby, Blake, have a nice evening." *leaves*

Wiess *starts pacing the room* "Ugh. I can't belive him. Who does he think he is? I am the heiress to the Shnee Dust Company. He's a nobody. What gives him the right to speak to me that way?"

Yang "What gave us the right to break into his room?"

Wiess "What?"

Yang "We broke into his room to find out how he got stronger when he could have just told us if he trusted us. *starts to cry* We lost any chance of of knowing or having our friend back."

Wiess "He was just some liar who happened to sneak his way into Beacon. He should have never come in the first place. It would have been best if he failed the initiation."

*gun shot*

Treadshot "YOU DON'T KNOW NOVA! YOU DON'T KNOW THE SUFFERING HE WENT THROUGH BACK HOME! NOVA IS A HERO! HE NEARLY DIED SAVING COUNTLESS COMRADES MANY TIMES! HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR ABUSE!"

Wiess *shaking* "What's so special about him?"

Treadshot "If you'd pull your own helm out of your aft you'd see." *leaves*

*the next morning*

Yang *knocks on DSTN's door*

Dreadwing "Good morning, Yang."

Yang "M-morning. Dreadwing." *rubs shoulder*

Dreadwing "Where is Wiess?"

Yang "She didn't want to come. She claimed she needed her 'beauty sleep'."

Dreadwing "I shall bring this incedent up with Professor Goodwitch."

Novaburst "Good mourning, Yang."

Yang "Morning, Jaune. I'm here to clean up."

Novaburst "Of course. *let's her in* You can start by the dresser."

Yang "I thought we made a bigger mess than this."

Skyquake "We cleaned up most of it as we were uncomfortable of how dirty it was."

Treadshot "Where's her royal highness?"

Yang "She. Didn't want to come."

Dreadwing "I shall go and inform Miss Goodwitch."

Novaburst "No need, Dreadwing."

Yang "You are really forgiving."

Novaburst "Can you three leave us for a bit?"

*the other decepticons leave*

Novaburst "Yang. You were one of my first friends when I first came here. Even if you were harsh to me when my fake transcripts were reveiled, I never stopped being your friend."

Yang "But we were horrible."

Novaburst "Every sentiant being has the abilaty to change. Even warlords."

Yang "Thanks, Jaune." *smiles*

Novaburst "I need to head out so Fangface will stay and keep you company." *kisses Yang's cheek*

*Nova leaves and Fangface drops down from ceiling*

Yang *blushes*