Ch 07

PREVIOUSLY

Dreadwing "Megatron says to fly close to the surface till we reach these co-ordinates." *displays co-ordinates*

Skyquake "Then let's get ready and rise up."

NOW

*In the Harbinger*

Dreadwing "So how did Nova get injured again?"

Treadshot "St-3vE commed me and told me he saw Arachnid crying about the mission and then dragged Nova into a storage closet."

Vortex *to Brawl* "You think Arachnid wanted Nova to give her spiderlings?"

Brawl *snickering* "I think if she could she'd repopulate Cybertron with her's and Nova's fledgelings."

Divebomb "Do you two know about the betting pool the entire decepticon faction has going on?"

Brawl "What bet?"

Blastoff "You both seriously don't know?"

Rampage "There's a betting pool on who Nova's gonna get with."

Swindle "Or frag. Whichever comes first."

Vortex "Well who's betting on what?"

Swindle "The stunticons, medics, insecticons, and constructicons are betting on Arachnid."

Headstrong "The Predacons, most of the combaticons, the seekers, and the consettecons are betting on Slipstream."

Rampage "The vehicons, eradicons, terrorcons, and seacons are betting on Nightbird."

Skyquake "What are you talking about?"

Swindle "Vortex and Brawl somehow don't know about the betting pool."

Skyquake "How?"

Brawl "I don't know how but put me down for Slipstream. 50 shanix."

Vortex "I'm going Arachnid. 50 shanix."

Swindle "Pleasure doing business."

Novaburst "Onslaught, what is our E.T.A. to the escape zone?"

Onslaught "20 Nanoklicks." 

Novaburst "When we get within 10 nanoklicks activate the sheilding."

Headstrong "We are reaching the escape zone. Activating sheilding."

Dreadwing "What should we do when we reach the target planet?"

Novaburst "We find a place to hide our ship then get in touch with the higher ups."

*in space*

Treadshot "I'm bored."

Dreadwing "Perhaps, we should review our mission. As to not make any errors."

Vortex "Or Nova here could tell us what he means by this planet being his old world."

Skyquake "Nova, what did he mean by that?"

Novaburst "Sit down every-mech. It's storytime."