CH 15

Previously

General Ironwood "I suppose. Though how many more have joined you five here?"

Onslaught "There are the predicons, Dreadwing, Skyquake, Treadshot, and our leader Novaburst."

Winter "The final four mentioned are currently attending Beacon academy, sir."

General Ironwood "Thank you, Winter. I believe we can set up some accomidations for you and you theam in Atlas."

Onslaught "Of course, General. We look forward to working with you."

Now

*in CFVY's dorm*

Velvet *walks out of dorm bathroom* "Now that that's done time to get ready for class."

Novaburst "Or. You and I could stay here."

Velvet *jumps* "J-Jaune? W-What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

Jaune "A simple flick of the wrist and the door opened. But that's not important. *gets off Velvet's bed and walks over* What is important is you."

Velvet "M-me? H-how?"

Jaune "I've always liked faunus, especially bunnies. I just love to pet their ears or tails."

Velvet *blushes*

Jaune "Hows about I put a collar on you and make you mine?"

Velvet *blushes harder* "Y-yours?"

Jaune "I had recently discovered that on a rare ocation, a faunus could have two attributes."

Velvet "W-what are you saying?"

Jaune *grabs bottem of towel*"let's see if my little honey bunny has a tail." *yanks at towel*

*RRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG*

Velvet *wakes up* "HUH?! What?"

Coco "Easy, Bun Bun. What's got you worked up?"

Velvet "N-nothing."

Fox "It must be something. I can feel the heat of your blush from here."

Coco "Oh. Did someone have a good dream?"

Velvet *runs into bathroom*

Coco "What do you guys think she was dreaming about?"

Yatsuhashi "Possibly a dream of some embarressing thing she did years ago."

*with the decepticons*

Novaburst "Dreadwing, any word from Cybertron?"

Dreadwing "Nothing yet."

Treadshot "Hey, Boss bot, is there a training room here?"

Novaburst "Of course. I'll show you how to get there. We'll be back soon, twins." *leaves with Treadshot*

*in training room*

Novaburst "There are two types of combat you can train yourself in. As well as muscle building equipment."

Treadshot "what types of combat trainers are there?"

Novaburst "There is a small arena where teams can train, or the simulation chamber."

Pyrrha "Hello, Jaune."

Novaburst "Hmm? Oh hello Pyrrha. What are you doing here?"

Pyrrha "Training with the rest of team JNPR." *motions to rest of team*

Jaune "Hello, Jane, Nora, Ren."

Ren "..."

Nora "Hmph"

Jane *looks away*

Pyrrha "Jane's been more depressed since she saw you."

Jane "J-Jaune? C-can I talk to you?"

Novaburst "Yes. What is it?"

Jane "P-please forgive me."

Novaburst "You hve not done me wrong."

Jane "W-what?"

Novaburst *hugs her* "You haven't done anything wrong, so I hold no ill intentions."

Jane *starts sobbing* "B-but I didn't help you when dad disowned you."

Novaburst "I have moved on from that. And I have found comfort in my new family."

Jane "C-can I still be your sister?"

Novaburst "Of course."

Treadshot "That's Nova for you. Can't keep a grudge for too long."

Ren  "Why do you call him Nova?"

Treadshot "That's the name we gave him when we found him."

Pyrrha "Found him?"

Treadshot "You have to ask Nova if you're curious."