CH 14

Previously

Yand *grabs Jaune's collar* "Listen, you'd better tell us or..."

Novaburst "Or what? Did you not see the match? Do you not reliese there are four military trained mechs with deadly weapons?"

Yang *sees Dreadwing and Skyquakes weapons out*

Treadshot *pulls out pistol* "Let. Him. Go."

Yang "Fine." *lets go of Jaune*

Now

Dreadwing "So those were Ruby's team mates?"

Novaburst *sighs* "Yeah. I knew they hated me but..."

Treadshot "They're probably suprised by for fighting style."

Skyquake "I have to admit though, Tarn does know his stuff."

Dreadwing "Do not forget about the rest of the Decepticon Justice Devition."

*with team (R)WBY*

Yang "How? How did he get so strong?"

Blake "Not to mention brave. If you did that to him before he left, he would have sung like a canary."

Wiess "He said something strange. 'Four military trained mechs.' Maybe he ran away to Atlas."

Blake "Surly the general wouldn't let him in."

Wiess 'I'm gonna call Winter." *pulls out scroll and leaves the dorm*

Yang "Also his friends have weird names."

Blake "Dreadwing, Skyquake, and Treadshot."

*outside the dorm*

Wiess (Winter?)

Winter (What is it, Wiess? I am in the middle of something important.)

Wiess (we have a student here who claims he and his comrades are military trained."

Winter (Atlas has had no requests of transfers or missing students.)

Wiess (Their names are Jaune Arc, Treadshot, Dreadwing, and Skyquake.)

Winter (I have to go. I shall come see them for my self when I have the time.) *hangs up*

Wiess *enters dorm* "Well. Winter said she'll come see them."

Blake "So she doesn't know."

*in Vacuo*

Winter *re-enters warehouse* "I apoligize for the interuption."

Onslaught "do not worry, Miss Shnee. I am sure the call was of great importance."

Winter *lightly blushes* "My sister was just concerned about your comrades in Beacon."

Vortex "Nova's in Beacon?"

Swindle "Uh Oh."

Onslaught "Vortex. Swindle."

Winter "What did they mean by that? If I may ask."

Blastoff "Nova used to go by Jaune Arc when he was a human residing on this planet."

Brawl "After some... misfortunes, our god, Primus, found him and brought him to Cybertron."

Swindle "Were he served as a decepticon for a few million years."

Winter "I see. So if the decepticon army is so vast, why is there a small portion on Remnant?"

Onslaught "When our enemy, the autobots, poisined our planet's core, it shut down halting its production of energon, our life force."

Blastoff "Our leader, Megatron sent Tripticon and Scorpinox out to find planets with suficient energy reserves..."

Vortex "We had found two, Remnant.."

Brawl "And another planet called Earth."

Winter "But why are you here?"

Onslaught "We are here to collect energon, any form will help revieve Cybertron."

Vortex "We have energon processors which break down any matter and reformat it into energon."

General Ironwood "So, Specialist Shnee< these are the creatures from that spaceship?"

Winter "Yes, sir. Combaticons, this is General James Ironwood, head of Atlas academy and Atlas military."

Onslaught "General, it is an honor to meet you. My designation is Onslaught. These are my team members. Swindle. *Swindle waves* Brawl. *Brawl nods* Vortex. *Vortex bows* And Blastoff."

Blastoff "General."

General Ironwood "So. Tell me. Why are you here?"

Vortex "Long story short. We're here to gather energon to revieve our home planet."

Blastoff "With permission, sir, we'd like to use a material that is rarely used."

Swindle "As to not hinder development."

General Ironwood "I suppose. Though how many more have joined you five here?"

Onslaught "There are the predicons, Dreadwing, Skyquake, Treadshot, and our leader Novaburst."

Winter "The final four mentioned are currently attending Beacon academy, sir."

General Ironwood "Thank you, Winter. I believe we can set up some accomidations for you and you theam in Atlas."

Onslaught "Of course, General. We look forward to working with you."