The Shock

"blythe!! wake the hell up!" i heard my dad yell. gosh, do i hate his voice. "i'm getting up!" i yelled back. i groaned as i rolled out of bed. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. and wore this:

i grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs

i grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. "what the hell took you so long?" he asked. i rolled my eyes and took an apple. "when i ask you a question, i want you to answer me, got it?" i nodded without saying a word. i walked outside and waited for the bus. school. my favorite. when we arrived at the building i saw my best friend Kyla waiting for me. "hey!" she said giving me a hug. "hey girl." she stared at my face. "is that a mark on your face again?" i nodded. "you should really take action and go to the police." she said concerned. i shrugged my shoulders. i knew she was right, but i don't have anyone else to go to. my mom left the family and ever since then, he's been awful. being violent and yelling like everything is my fault. "it's fine." i said walking in class

First Period
i sat down in my seat waiting for the bell to ring so class would start. "class, settle down." the teacher said. "we have a new student with us." wow really? who would come to school in the middle of the year? "everyone, i would like you to meet zion." that name rung a bell. when the boy walked in my mouth dropped. i quickly looked at my phone acting like i was texting someone. no no no! that can't be him, it just can't! i told myself. he sat with a group of boys and class started.

End of First Period
i want NOTHING to do with that boy. he's ruined my life enough.
*Flashback*
"mom, do i really have to go?" i whined. "yes, you do. caleb will be there." "you mean zion?" i asked. "same person." she said. "now you're gonna smile and act like you wanna be there." i rolled my eyes. i was going to birthday party. zion's birthday party. our parents are very close, they even went to high school together. when i arrived at his party, i greeted his parents. "hello, mr. and mrs. kuwonu." i said being super fake. "thank you for coming." they said. "zion!" his father called out. "yeah?" he said running towards us. when his eyes fell on me, he immediately groaned. "why is she here?" "trust me, i wanna leave." i said chuckling. "take her to the party and be nice okay?" his mother said. he rolled his eyes. "yeah sure whatever." i followed him to the living room. i sat down and went on my phone. zion came up to and asked, "wanna play a game?" "not with you." i said smiling. he laughed. "that's cute. you're cute." i lifted my eyes from my phone. "what did you just call me?" "cute." he said. i laughed. "you're funny. what do you want?" "i want us to be friends." i shook my head. "and i want a unicorn, but we can't all get what we want." he took my hand and held it. i didn't pull back for some reason. he stared into my eyes and started to lean in. i didn't stop him or say anything, but just then.....*SPLASH* a bunch of water poured on top of me. everyone started laughing. "UGH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AND ALL OVER MY PHONE!!" i yelled. "now THIS is a party." zion said and started laughing.

*Present*
it's not the first stunt he pulled, but it was the last. i was fed up with his pranks. i either ended up hurt or soaked with a liquid. i hate zion kuwonu and i always will. "blythe! did you see that hot guy in our class?" kyla asked. i slammed my locker. "why yes i did." "don't you think he's cute." "no." i said. i walked into my next class. "what?! whyyyy?" kyla asked. "because that boy is a jerk and i don't like him." she started to laugh. "you don't even know him." "yes i do." i said turning around. "that boy has ruined my life. i refuse to speak with him." "okay, calm down." "no i CANT calm down! i thought he was out of my life forever but i guess not." i said sitting down. i immediately saw zion with a smile on his face. "blythe??" he asked. "don't speak with me." i said. "wow! you're still the same feisty girl. how's your life been." my life has been hell because my mom left the family, i'm being abused by my dad AND you're back. "my life is great." i said. "we should catch up." he said with a smirk on his face. "how about no?" i said. "come on, you still mad about those things i did?" "DUH!" i yelled. he laughed. i can tell he hasn't changed. i sat down in a chair and didn't look in his direction. he does this because he wants a good reaction. well, i'm not gonna give it to him.

Y'all ive fallen in love with zion's fineness and i wanted to write a story. u promise it will get better just work with meeeee