Chapter 8-Secrets

i have the hiccups and i think im going to die it sucks omg. okay anyways,

READ ON (:

Kendall's POV:

I have been going back and fourth between my house and the boys' house they have here in LA almost everyday since ive met them. And the whole time, the papz have been following me around 24/7 asking me questions like:

"Are you dating Harry?.. How did you two meet?.. Are you just using him for fame?.. Is he really a player?" while they snap a million pictures of my every move.

Questions like those get me really mad. Somedays I just want to screamin their faces OF COURSE IM NOT USING HIM! But that would probably get him in trouble for making him "look bad"

Psht... Management.

But honestly, he is a great guy. I love being around him. He is so funny, knows how to have a good time and he's a huge gentlemen. We always go out for a meal or for ice cream, depending on the day, and everytime he pays and opens the door for me and pulls out my chair. One time I did all those things for him when we went for lunch and got ice cream after words. I was just doing it to be a goof though, how I usually am, and we both thought it was histarical. I just feel so free and secure around him. We aren't dating though. Were just close friends. Yeah we cuddle and go on cute "dates"  I guess you could say, but at the end of the day, I still have some type of butterfly feeling in my stomach for him.

Another thing I really like about being with him is that he is very supportive to what im going through and is always offering to help with anything, so are the rest of the guys.

They have kinda been wierd about it since the night I told them though. I know they aren't judgemental about it, Harry and Liam just said it was "hard to explain right now" and "will explain everything later". Niall has deffinetly been distant as well. A few nights ago I went to their house because they invited me over for movie night. Rylan also came with me. As soon as Rylan stepped out of the room, I went and plopped right next to Niall and I started being a wing man for her. He was being really short with me and super awkward. I talked to Harry about it because I thought he was upset with me for some reason because that was the third time he was like that with me. Harry then again told me it was "hard to explain."

I tried to let it go but I just don't see what they can't tell me and it was starting to make me a little mad. I told them everything about me, why can't they just tell me what's wrong with everyone.

I'm torn between several subjects if you couldn't tell. I really am starting to have a crush on Harry and trust all the guys, but i'm starting to realize that their keeping something from me. We have all been friends for about a month now, and I know that isn't a long of a bond/friendship, but when you spend almost everyday and night with these people, they grow on you. In order, Im the closest with Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, then Niall. Which actually really confuses me, because,

I think i'm the most like Niall in so many ways, and him and I get along really well despite the fact he has been keeping me distant lately. Rylan has been starting to notice too, so thats why her and I made a game plan.

"So when we go over to their house tonight for movie night, your going to go upstairs with Harry and ask for something more comfy, OMG YOU CAN TAKE THAT TIME FOR YOU TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS SINCE YOUR EMOTIONALLY FRUSTRATED WITH HIM!!!" Rylan said/ screamed while we were sitting in my room talking about our plan.

"Damnit Ry! The goes my ear drum! but yes I will do that, now stay on task."

"Oh right okay umm.. OH YEAH so then while you two are upstairs, I will ask Niall whats been going on, and if he wont tell me then I ask Liam because he will give in becauses he's a cute little puppy, right?!"

"Yeah, just don't make it to obvious that your asking for me. I want this to go as planned. These boys are our bestfriends and we all get along great. I don't want to lose them because of this one thing they can't tell me, for dumb reasons that we don't know. But your figuring out tonight. so I just have to let it go..." I said, taking a deep breath. My anxiety was getting to me. Oh great.

"Babe, stop getting anxious. Everything will be alright. Just don't over think it. This really isn't a big deal and it's nothing to stress about.

I love Rylan for her positive attitude all the time. She may have lost her train of thought a lot of the times but she always has one thing in her mind that never leaves and thats for other people to be happy as well. I guess you could usually say the same thing about me. I just have really bad Anxiety and it effects my mood on everything and everyone. but I have a medication for it, which is good.

Like I said earlier, I hate being that dramatic girl but these boys and Eleanor (whenever she was in town) are the closest thing to a family for me. I just have a huge mental block in my mind though that wont let me think past what their all keeping from me. I just want to know what it is. I NEED to know what it is.

I just have to be patient.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is some what of a filler.

Im about to write up and post the next chapter so stick around for that later tonight! probably be up in about an hour or so.

Don't forget to get other poeple to fan and vote as well!

I know some poeple are reading my story so thats why i keep posting becaus ei dont want to ruin it for them, but the more the marier

or however you spell it. haha

well okay ill go write the other chapter now!

lol cya folks