Chapter 7-"Promise you won't leave her."

Harry’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it. I never expected that much of a back round to come from such a strong and funny girl like Kendall. Well, never judge a book by its cover is a very good saying for this situation. I don’t like Kendall any less now then I did before she told us her story. I think it’s really interesting and I want to help her find her family. Although I think I already know who and where her family is... so do the rest of the lads in the band.

It’s been about a week since that night. The girls slept over but said they had things to do the next day, so they couldn’t stay long. But before they left, I made sure I got Kendall’s number so we could keep in touch. Her and I have talked everyday since then and hung out a few times too. I can tell she’s still a little paranoid by the papz and trying to stay hidden from Amy, but so far, she hasn’t tried to contact her. The news channels are all still saying that Kendall and I are dating, and that she’s just using me for fame.

I know she would never do that though, and she made it very clear to me that first night she wouldn’t ever do that. I believed her. I love girls like that. She was something special. Kendall is so fun to be around and easy to talk to. She always knew how to make me smile. All the guys in the band all like her too, which is a good thing. I think im starting to fall for her. I know it’s only been a week and im just some teenage boy but I genuinely can see myself with her.

Now I just need to see if she feels the same way.

**FLASH BACK TO THE NIGHT KENDALL TOLD THEM SHES ADOPTED**

Niall’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it. I can not believe the things im hearing right now.

 I got up from my seat at the kitchen table and excused my self to my room. I could feel all my best mates’ eyes just pouring into my soul right now. Trying to comprehend everything that was just said to us all by Kendall about her family and her life story. I quickly walked to my room and slammed the door behind me and pushing the picture frame of my parents and off of my dresser in all one quick movement.

Who could blame me though? I was lied to my whole life as well. I had the same exact story as Kendall. Except I was raised by both of my birth parents and I knew that for sure because my older brother told me I was supposed to have a twin. I went to my parents for answers and they told me the whole truth. Ive was trying FOREVER to try to find her. But it was so hard because I lived in Ireland and she lived in the states. So it wasn’t easy to come in contact with her. I never found her so eventually, I gave up.

I shortly turned to music to keep my mind off things. Yeah go ahead and judge me for being cliché but it actually helped a lot. I tried out for the xfactor and that’s how I got put in the band. When we were all telling each other about our families, I told them my story and they were really supportive and said they would help me 100% to find her. I told them I already tried though, so it was pointless. I didn’t even know what she looked liked at all, other then her having the same eyes and hair color as me. And that she lived in America.

That sure does narrow it down.....

"Hey... Niall.... can I come in...?" I heard Harry say through the door.

"It’s open,"

"What happened back there man?"

"I think that’s her Haz, im positive"

"What makes you so sure...?" he asked me. I knew he wasn’t trying to bring me down, he was just trying to look at things in a realistic way... i know why though. I mean what are the chances of my twin sister showing up at the same concert as me and staying the night at my house right...

"Well she does have light brown hair, that’s my hair color before I dyed it blond. She has really bright blue eyes like me, and has the same exact story that would have matched my sister’s story. SHE WASNT EVEN BORN IN AMERICA! SHE HAS NO CLUE WHERE SHE WAS BORN HARRY!!" I said kind of with a hopeful smile, but anger too.

"That’s true... i mean, she is pretty oblivious to the whole thing... she hasnt got a clue yet. And your reaction back there probably would have given it away but surprisingly it didn’t. I don’t know man. Just wait a week or so and see how things lay out... try getting a blood test maybe?"

I laughed at his idea. It was sensible, but impossible.

"You want me to wait to tell her, but get a blood test from her? What do you want me to do? Go up to her and cut her and say something like 'oh hi yeah just taking your blood because I might be your long lost twin, don’t mind me...see ya in a week to tell ya the news!' "

"No Niall. Im just saying if you want to tell her, then go ahead. We will all be here for you. But at least make sure its okay with your parents so they know and can also take care of her. Promise that you won’t leave her. She obviously needs someone to take care of her. All she has is Rylan in her life right now as a family. You don’t want to just sit there and watch her life slowly crumble apart while she’s relying on Rylan and waiting for Amy to find her to beg her to come back to her while her REAL parents and brother are looking right at her, DO YOU?!?!"

He was starting to get angry with me. I think it was just because he couldn’t do anything about it to help but just watch. He wanted Rylan happy. I could tell. I want her happy too. I just can’t throw in her face that im her brother without any proof though.... I need to find a way to do this. Im just nervous. What if im not her brother? But what if I am?

-------------------------------------------------------

ooooooOOooooOOOOOOOooooooooooOoOo

well i think that was a pretty good chapter. kinda full of suspense and drama right? (;

i really like how the book is turning out and i hope you guys too. i just need some more fans and feed back for motivation!

thanks for reading guys, hope your all liking it so far!