Chapter 12-Would He Say He's In L-O-V-E?

Hope you all had a great holiday! my christmas was amazing! i got lots of great things im very thankful for, and i also got a new laptop! i had the HP Mini before, which i didnt like so much. now i have the hp something idk, i just know its a new model and is actually a regular size haha. Now because i have a new laptop i will be able to upload more frequently since i wont have to write on the family computer anymore.

i apoligize very much if the words are mispelled or there isnt the right ammount of puncuation in places. the keybord on this is spread out more and the coma and period and all that are in diferent places so its actually quite diffulcult haha. ANYWAYS i hope you enjoy this chapter!! its very mushy gushy(:

-----------------------------------------------------

Harrys POV

A week ago, Niall finally told Kendall what he had figured out... they are siblings. Everything since then has been great. Niall took Kendall to Ireland with him so she could finally meet her REAL parents and other brother, Greg. Along with some cousins, grandparents and etc... She has been texting me and we have been calling eachother back and fourth since shes been gone. She told me how excited and complete she feels now that she has gotten to be with her real family. They all adore her and are feeling the same way she does.

Im so happy for her. I really cant believe that we met at Eds concert and Lou just invited her over and then NIall started crushing on Rylan and I started crushing on Kendall and then we shared mutual feelings and kissed and then BAM NIALLS HER TWIN.

That all happened in about 3 months. Wow.

We are all at the house we share in LA for about another week. We are on break but we all decided to stay here until we get to go back to our home towns for christmas break, but Niall and Kendall decided to leave before us all so she could have more time to meet and be with her family.

Rylan has become close with us all just as much as Kendall has. Rylan is so sweet and nice. The way she cares and watches out for Kendall is more than anyone could imagine. I dont even think that Kendall realizes how much time Ry takes just to make sure shes alright. Not because of Amy or anything trying to find her, Amy gave up and has lost all contact with Kendall. But I think she cares for her that much because she noticed that Kendall really had NO ONE when they first came here. Just Rylan and Rylan's parents that gave them money all the time. Once they met us things kinda changed though, they would come over and we would all hang out or go out to a club or movie. And when Niall and Kendall figured out they are twins, We litterely were all with eachother 24/7, which caused us all to become closer with them. Niall and Kendall would go out to lunch or a movie together for a bonding time and Rylan would just be at the house with us. A few times we have gone out and took her shopping and had her pick things out for Kendall as well since she knows her favorite clothing items better than we do. They really are the perfect two and always are fun to be around.

Kendall and I have been getting on great. I miss her a lot right now. she has been gone for a few days already and after this week I'm going home so that's another few weeks I wont see her. Then I'm going back to work. and I don't think ill see her until after that unless we have a break before we go on our tour. which I'm sure we will but still, I cant imagine being away from her for that long. that's weird for me to say because her and I aren't even dating, we haven't even brought that up to each other. After we said our feelings about each other nothing has happened. we cuddle and flirt and act like a couple and sleep in the same bed and all that but again, nothing about a relationship has been brought up... should I ask her out...? what would happen if I did? If she said yes, which I'm sure she would, would she come on tour with us? what would Niall think since we all have the "Sisters are off dibs" rule with each other... but then there is another thing, she might be on tour with us anyways since she is Niall's sister, I mean they just met, Management wouldn't tear them apart from each other RIGHT AFTER they meet... right?