Chapter 31-Puzzle Pieces

Right where we left off in the last chapter!

-----------------

Kendall's POV:

As I walked towards the bunk where Harry was laying, everyone else around seemed to get back to doing their own thing so they don't interrupt or seem intruding. I knocked on the wall that was next to the curtain rod since there wasn't a door. I heard Harry quietly laugh and turn over. He then pulled the curtain open just slightly so I could only see him from his eyes to his curly hair.

He looked like a child that would be hiding behind the curtains that covered the windows in a game of hide-and-seek, and once they were found, they still tried to act invisible, though the seeker could see them perfectly fine. Which would cause the hider to eventually give up and stop hiding. And that is just what Harry did.

----------------------

Harry's POV:

Once I heard little pitter patters on the tile coming towards my bunk, I assumed it was Kendall.

Then I heard a light knock on the wall that my bunk was built into. I then knew it was for sure Kendall. It was an adorable little thing that I could imagine a person like her doing. I laughed at her action and turned away from the wall, and slowly pulled back some of the curtain to see her face, only showing half of mine. She looked at me and gave a small, nervous smile.

"Hi." I said to her quietly with a small smile. She probably didn't see it though since I still barely had the curtain pulled back.

But despite that, she smiled bigger, showing she was happy that I made conversation with her first. Before she looked a tad scared I would ignore her or something. But no matter what happens, and no matter what kind of argument we get in, I always think of the things that just make me so happy to have her, and then I just want to hold her until we wake up together  in the morning to the sound of birds chirping outside the window.

Well in this case, we will wake up together to the sound of an annoying alarm clock that would go off at the crack of dawn. That didn't matter to me though because I would still be with her, instead of her and I both having to wake up alone and cold while she would be at home and I would be here on tour.

"Harry..." I heard her say quietly.

"Yes, babe?" I asked her, opening the curtain more, inviting her to lay with me.

She looked confused at my actions as I was patting down on the empty space next to me, signaling I wanted her to come into my bunk.

"Something wrong?" I asked her, confused as to why she wouldn't even budge.

"You were just yelling at me in front of everyone on the bus because you accused me to be messing around with my best friend, who is also your best friend as well. AND he is my best friends boyfriend. So I'm confused as to why you want me to cuddle with you." Kendall said to me, making it very clear that she felt upset that I made her look guilty out of some ridiculous situation that I caused not to long ago.

"I know babe, and I'm sorry. I just... I don't know, I all of a sudden became worried with the thought of losing you... it all hit me right there when you were walking up the steps with him. And then I saw pictures of you and Louis with your arms hooked together and laughing and having a good time and that just didn't sit right with me but I let it go, because I know it was just the polite thing for him to do when he is out with someone. Then I saw you two holding hands 10 minutes ago and like I said, it all just hit me." I confessed to Kendall, who was still standing out side of my bunk.

For a bit, she was silent and just starred at me.

"Can I come in...?" She asked me very quietly, looking at the empty space next to me.

I smiled at the fact of her having to even ask me.

"Of course." I said to her, smiling and scooting over a bit more so she can be comfortable.

"What are you listening to?" She asked me as she was still very quiet, referring to the headphones plugged into my phone.

Kendall was now laying on her back, next to me, as I was laying on my side facing her, propped up on my left elbow.

I picked up one of the ear buds and handed it to her, and I picked up the other, placing it in my ear, and pressing play to the paused song, but re starting it so she can hear the whole thing.

The Piano key was played slowly, three times, and she instantly smiled, knowing what song it was immediately.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her once, lightly on the neck. I couldn't help but keep myself there and sing the words to her on her neck, where I could feel her chills and goose bumps against my lips.

"I should ink my skin, with your name.

Take my passport out again, and just replace it.

See, I could do without a tan on my left hand, where my fourth finger meets my knuckle.

And I should run you a hot bath, and fill it up with bubbles." 

She kept squirming and I could feel her heart beat rapidly through her back as she was laying against my chest, since I was still laying on my side.

The song was still playing, but I stopped singing to talk to her.

"Babe, relax. I'm not going to try anything. We're just cuddling and I'm singing to you. That's all" I said to her, my lips still against her neck, smirking.

My right arm was slung over her waist, but I moved it down to her thigh and rubbed her leg gently.

She took a deep breath in and playfully sighed at my actions.

"Yeah... you're not going to try anything." She mumbled under her breath, referring to me rubbing her thigh, singing and kissing her neck.

"Nope. Nothing at all." I said to her, against her neck again, this time kissing it once more.

I started to sing to her again.

"And you will never know,

Just how beautiful you are to me.

But maybe I'm just in love.

When you wake me up."

Finally she held still and pretty much just melted in my arms,.

And yes, of course, we fit together like puzzle pieces.