Chapter 17-"Whenever You're Ready."

hey guys! sorry its been awhile since ive written but I might be uploading quiet a few chapters today because I think im getting the flu and I didn't go to school. my mom had it and now shes better but I woke up feeling like sheeeit. you know how you're really tired when you're sick? well I have a really runny nose and im super tired but I got more than 11 hours of sleep last night so im like praying im not sick. UGH anyways. okay just wanted to explain because a lot of people have been getting the flu so yeah I felt like it was relevant.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! (:

Kendall's POV:

It was about 11:30 when I started to toss and turn in my bed. I usually don't sleep in late on purpose, but I stayed up all night trying on all my shoes and clothes that were provided in my closet from my family as a welcome home gift.  Since today is New Years Eve and I was going to be meeting all of Niall's friends from his child hood, that were probably going to mine too if I wasn't adopted, then I would like to look nice. Thankfully, I have some beautiful clothes here and some great shoes too, so I don't have a thing to worry about tonight!

I started to sit up in my bed until I heard a heavy knock on my door. I decided to have some fun and fake sleep.

"Kendall? .... Kendall, wake up..." I heard Niall whisper in my ear. I tried not to laugh so I dug my head further in my pillow, he started to believe I was asleep because he finally gave up. He sat at the edge of my bed, with his back facing me. He let out a sigh and started saying to himself, hoping I was going to hear him in my sleep, "It's almost noon. You have to start getting ready soon. We have company coming and-" He stopped mid sentence when the doorbell rang from downstairs. He sat up and jogged out of my room closing the door behind him. I laughed to myself and realized I was in a very comfortable position while having my body drowning in the big fluffy covers with my back facing my door. I started to close my eyes and not want to escape the warmth it provided. Shortly after, I heard lots of feet walking around from the hall outside of my room, following with the noises of multiple bedroom doors being opened. I think they are the 'Company' that Niall mentioned going into the guest rooms. Soon after I heard faint voices with the smooth sound of suitcases being rolled against the hardwood floor.

My bedroom door clicked open while I heard one set of footsteps walk into my room. I assumed it was Niall coming in to wake me up one last time, until I felt the other side of my bed sink down while someone got under the blankets and started sliding over closer to me. I felt a long arm dangle over my waist and pull my back towards their front side so that there was not one ounce of space between us. I laid there still and nervous while trying to figure out in my head who this mystery person was. I was about to jump out of bed and beat the person up, until I felt curls tickling my face while light soft kisses were planted on my cheek, down to just below my ear. His hot breath on my neck sent chills down my spine.

He moved up to whisper in my ear.

"My New Years Resolution, is for us to wake up like this every morning."

Curly hair. Soft lips. Deep, raspy voice. Only one person can have all of these things.

"HARRY!" I yelled while turning around so fast, I basically pinned him so that my legs were now on both sides of him. I leaned down to give him a quick but meaningful kiss while gripping on to him as if we were going to part ways again if I let go. He had one arm around my waist and the other rubbing up and down my back while I laid on top of him, still holding on.

He let out a deep laugh, I felt his chest vibrate since my head was on it.

"I've missed you." I said quietly, while gripping onto his t-shirt.