Chapter 15-Moment of Truth

This chapter is all present tense now! Just letting you know since the last couple were written in past. Anyways hope you like this one!

Liam's POV:

I'm really happy that Kendall and Rylan are coming on tour with us. Kendall has become really close with us all because of her "relationship" with Harry and especially the whole twin thing with Niall too.

Rylan and I haven't really discussed what happened the night she argued with Niall. I mean nothing even did really, but it was "friendlier" then it usually would be with someone else. I feel like I can take good care of her and that her and I would be happy together . I know it's bad for me to think that since Niall is one of my best friends and even though he hasn't really said anything, I can tell he likes her. But because of his reuniting with Kendall I feel like he wouldn't have time for Rylan. I'm not disrespecting him and Kendall at all, I'm really happy for them, I just believe he would be so caught up in trying to get to know her and replace lost time that Rylan wouldn't feel loved. What makes me so frustrated is that I know I can make her feel that way though. The only way how I can start this is to man up and see what's going on with Rylan and Niall and not just sit on the sideline and watch it all happen.

--------

"Hello?" Niall said from the other end of the phone. I think I started to sweat from how nervous I was.

"Hey man, how are you? Everything alright? How's Kendall?" I ask to many questions when I'm anxious.

"Oh Liam! What's up man? Didn't realize it was you on caller ID. I'm doing good, Kendall's liking it here also. So yeah, we're fine. What's wrong...? I can tell you're uneasy..." Niall said. He was on to me. It took every nerve in my body to not hang up.

"Great! um... that's good to hear. And you know, now that i think of it, I actually do have something kinda on mind... What's going on with you and Rylan..?" I said trying to sound more confident.

It took him a bit to respond, but he finally said,

"Well... Nothing really actually. We flirt and kinda have 'thing' if you wanna use labels. Why?"

I tapped my foot obnoxiously while trying to mentally prepare myself-This is it Liam. Come on, man up. This is the only chance you get.

"I know its messed up since it's against 'bro code' but Ry doesn't have anywhere to go for the holidays since her parents are going away on some trip, and she's going on tour with us so it would be a good chance for me to know her better, and I think I'm actually starting to like her... So would you mind if I brought her home with me for holiday break?"

I said it all in one big breath. No turning back now, I thought to myself.

"Oh... I wasn't expecting that. Ha. But sure, yeah. I guess. I mean I'm not dating her. and lets be real fir a second mate, I just met Kendall, my lost twin. So a girlfriend is the least of my worries right now. I appreciate you asking though. I kinda like her too but you obliviously would be able to take better care of her and give her what she needs. Sorry for acting like some guy from the soaps but It's like you've been reading my mind. I've been stressed about the Rylan thing for awhile. So thanks mate. Go right ahead."

I was speechless. I thought this phone conversation would ruin the band and our friendship and just everything... I can't believe it was that easy. All I had to do was ask/say something to him about it.

"Oh wow. Alright. Emm.. Thanks Niall for understanding. It means a lot. Anyways, we miss you guys! And Harry is having some bad with draws from Kendall like some love sick puppy." I said while laughing.

"No way! So has Kendall! Haha, She told me how much she cares about him and I warned her but I think she believes that he's the one... I just don't want her getting hurt. But i guess I trust him." Niall said sighing. I could only imagine him running his hand threw his hair.

"Yeah I know what you mean... So since its going to be awhile until we all see eachother, I think we should all get together on New Years Eve. But see, we would all know about it except for Kendall so its a surprise for her to see Harry!" I said getting excited at my idea.

"That sounds like it'd be sick! We can come to my house so she can have all her junk here that makes her look all girly. I'll tell her were having a party with some of my friends from here, which we will, then you guys and Rylan and whoever else you want can just come over and surprise her that day?!" He said sounding like he was about to jump through the phone at the thought.

"Dude it sounds perfect. This is going to be awesome. Alright, well I gotta get going I'm going to tell the guys about our plan. Call me soon so we can talk about this more." I said to Niall thinking how much planning this is going to take.

"Alright lad, ill see you soon. And in all honesty good luck with Rylan. I really hope it works out." He said sounding honest and hopeful.

"Okay, thanks a lot Niall. See ya soon too." I said before hanging up.

I was amazed how much he has changed. Not as if he was bad before or anything. But after meeting Kendall its like he's complete. And it seems that he is just always 100% positive now that his life is together.

Now I just have to figure out a way to make mine like that.

---------------------------------

Hope that wasn't to bad! Sorry if its like a filler, I really just wanted to update. Next few chapters will be great! I have some good ideas!

-olivia