Chapter 33-Honest, Sweet & Gentle

Just realized last chapter was very very short I am so sorry, just kind of a filler to get everyones attention that HEY Y'ALL IM BACK WRITING AGAIN WOO okay so here it is!

-----

Kendall's POV:

We finally heard Harry walk down the hall to the front of the bus where we were all waiting for him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Zayn said to Harry as he got up to give him a birthday hug along with everyone else.

Something was bothering Harry and I could notice it right when he walked in. I could tell he was trying to push it aside, but the poor boy had something rattling in his brain.

"Sorry it took me awhile guys, I barely slept last night then I just took a shower to wake my self up a bit more." Harry said looking around to everyone once we were all done welcoming him with birthday wishes.

"Nah it's nothing to worry about, but are you all right since you said you barely slept? What's up?" Niall said sounding concerned to Harry.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, I just had a million different things on my mind and couldn't just seem to shut down, ya know?" Harry said more to all of us too other than just Niall.

Niall nodded with a sympathetic face as the rest of us did, because just about anyone on the planet has experienced one of those nights where you just can't sleep. You toss and turn for hours just not seeming to be able to finally shut down for the night and get some rest. Those nights are the worst.

"At least you can take it easy these next few days we have off for your birthday and when you go to see your family and stuff, instead of having to run around all day and be 'well-rested' for a show the next night..." Zayn said shaking his head at the thought, seeming to be aggravated that they're always on the move, 24/7, non stop.

"Yeah that's true... Thanks man." Harry said patting his back with a smile.

Niall and Liam went towards the pantry to find the ingredients for Harry's birthday cake.

"What are you doing? You cant make it while he is still here!" El scolded the boys while they were in their Mid-Chef mode.

"No babe its fine, that's why they are making it now, the batter is Harry's favorite part." Louis said to Eleanor while laughing.

She looked disgusted and shook her head.

"Harry, you know that raw eggs are bad for you, right?" She said to him, sounding concerned.

"Yeah. But so is smoking, drinking, fast food, drugs, and a bunch of other shit... and raw batter and cookie dough are not near as bad as some of those things..... so ehhh, its whatever." Harry bluntly said to Eleanor, shrugging.

We all looked at each other shocked at the facts, but agreed.

"It's sad how that can be so true though... I've never thought of it that way." Eleanor said sounding impressed with a little bit of a laugh.

"I'm sorry you missed out on so many years of deliciousness my friend. But since it is an obvious day of celebration, we shall get you to try cake batter." Harry said proudly to Eleanor.

"As long as I don't get sick, then I might end up eating the whole bowl if its as good as everyone says it is..." Eleanor said shaking her head with a concentrated look on her face as she started to mentally prepare herself.

I smiled at the thought of all of the little, but funny, conversations with all have with each other. Today seemed it was going to be a good day, I hoped.