Chapter 28-Mystery Song

OKAY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON IN AWHILE BUT GUESS WHAT

I cam across this one song covered by Adele. Its originally done by someone I forget their name but its called

HIDING MY HEART

and the song is BEAUTIFUL and the story line of the song matches 99% of MY BOOK which you all obviously know, it is ALSO called

HIDING MY HEART

LIKE THE BEGINNING OF THE SONG WHERE IT SAYS

"This is how the story went,

I met someone by accident" UM HARRY AND KENDALL they met on accident and Kendall just started going through that hard part in her life and then BAM THE SONG GOES "And It was in the darkest of my days

When you took my sorrow and you took my pain

And buried them away, buried them away"

HOLY WOW so perfect right right right!??!?!? because Kendall went through/ is going through a hard time and Harry is helping her through it!! and then later it talks about wishing he was there with her and she could wake up to his face but she cant because she knows he's going to leave at some point so she cant become attached to him, which makes her HIDE HER HEART AWAY FROM HIM WOW IS THAT NOT KENDALL'S EXACT THOUGHTS RIGHT THERE?!?!  

but she is actually going on tour with harry so it kind of is her exact thoughts lol. again that's why I said 99% of the song matches my story haha

I also WOULD LOVE if someone made a video trailer for my book to this song or even another song idc I would give you so much credit I swear and I will mention you 24/7 when I write and all that please I would APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH if someone made me a trailer for the story!!

I also will now start to put the song into the chapters now so... you should listen to the song!! It is so beautiful I love it. okay well anyways here is the long waited for...

chapter 28 (:

-------------

Harry's POV:

It has been a few days since the argument Kendall and I got in. She explained to everyone what was going on with her and why she is on it and she even tripled explained to me since I was so worried about her at first. They were all understanding and didn't judge her or anything at all, which made it a lot easier for her. I have also come to realize that this is just what she needs to feel better for now since she has so much to cope with in her life.

Like figuring out about the adoption and that Niall is her brother, going from so many different countries and hotels, and the hate and attention she gets for dating me. She has been getting better and not relying on it as much to get her out of a mood because she doesn't even like taking it either, so she teaches herself to not need it as much. Oh and of course I feel like I am to blame for more than half of the reason why she is on the damn medication in the first place but all she keeps telling me is that it isn't my fault.

So now I just whine to myself about it, like I am now..

 Ever since Kendall told the rest of the guys and Eleanor and Rylan that she has depression its not even like she's 'depressed' anymore. Maybe it was just the stress of us all figuring out and thinking we would be judgmental about it is what made her get the anxiety and depression. I shook my head to get myself out of the deep thoughts and decided to finish getting the rest of my things for tonight in my duffel bag. We were still here in London and we wouldn't be leaving that soon, but I was getting all my things together for the show tonight.