Chapter 26-It Runs In The Family

HEY GUYS DONT WORRY IM STILL ALIVE

Sorry I have no idea why I haven't written anything, I was just busy lately and I have had horrible writer's block and I don't even know what this chapter is going to be about. I just have to update SO. BAD. that im sitting at my desk hoping ill start writing something.

You guys are all amazing and thanks for all the reads and feedback and voting and everything!! my school has a snow day today so hopefully I will be able to write more than this chapter!

Also I am going to try to focus a lot more on Harry and Kendall too so don't get angry when I start to write in pretty much only their pov.

And another thing, who is your favorite couple? or who would you like to be a couple...? Just curious!

--------------

Harry's POV:

It was just getting dark when we were on the way home from all the meetings and publicity interviews for that day. Even though we didn't do much but just sit there and answer questions and talk, we were all tired and couldn't wait to get home.

It's been awhile since we have all been to the house here in London. I know that it was re modeled and furnished though so hopefully the girls were able to find their way around and know whose room is who's. Either way they probably just dumped their bags in our rooms signaling they would be sleeping with one of us. Obviously Eleanor and Lou would sleep together, while Rylan would probably sleep with Liam. And hopefully Kendall followed their steps and put her bags in my room.

She seemed a little off when I told her we had to leave as soon as we got off the plane, for some reason I just felt like she was upset with me. That's why I'm worried if she went in a room of her own or not.

We pulled up to the house, stopping in the drive way. Slowly and sluggishly we un buckled our seat belts and eventually made our way out of the car and up to the door, Liam unlocked the door and groaned in exhaustion while dragging his feet to the new couch in the living room. He plopped down right next to Kendall who was curled up in a ball with a blanket covering her while she was sleeping, the television on as it glowed different colors onto her face and around the room.

It was dark and you could barely see anything, while the only light being on was the hall light and again, just the glow from the television. Zayn went to turn on a lamp, Niall and Lou went to make dinner and Liam was still a bit to close for my comfort to Kendall while he was starting to doze off into sleep.

I walked over closer to Kendall to where she was laying on the side of the couch, her head was on the arm rest with her hair covering half of her face.

"Kendall, do you wanna come up to my room to sleep with me?" I asked leaning down to whisper in her hair while gently moving her hair out of her face.

She groaned in response.

"Babe, I don't want your neck or back hurting tomorrow from sleeping on this, you can stretch out in my bed and be more comfortable." I whispered to her again while stroking her hair.

A smile started to appear on her lips while she blinked a few times, beginning to sit up.

"I'm so tired Harry." She mumbled with her eyes closed and lifted her arms in the air.

"Can you carry me... please?" She said quietly with her eyes still closed.

"Its just a few minutes passed 9:00, how could everyone be so exhausted?" I said out loud to myself while I leaned forward to pick Kendall up. I removed the blanket from her which caused her to apparently become pissed and upset.