Chapter 24-Oh The Irony

PICKING UP WHERE WE ALL LEFT OFF!!

(:

--

Harrys POV:

"...what?" She asked.

"Damnit, are you quoting that vampire movie?" Eleanor asked annoyed.

"No Eleanor... I just happened to figure out what Rylan and Kendall, well maybe Rylan, but for sure Kendall! I figured out what Kendall has also been hiding from us!"

"Oh dear god." Rylan said putting her face in her hands, catching on to my discovery.

Kendall's face went bright red and her eyes went wide. I smiled really big about to shout but she positioned her self quickly, so she was now straddling me, and covering my mouth with her hands. I screamed but it came out muffled.

"NOTHING, NO DISCOVERY HERE!! NOPE." She said looking around at everyone who were all confused. Except Rylan, who was whispering to Liam.

"NUH UH! HAHAHA SERIOUSLY? I REALLY NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!" He yelled honestly shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL RY?!" Kendall yelled, but laughing at Liam's reaction, so it was obvious she wasn't actually mad at Rylan.

"Sorry! They would have found out soon anyways, just think of that!" Rylan said shrugging. Everyone was definitely confused now.

I licked Kendall's hand so I could speak.

"EW HARRY GROSS! You're not a dog!" She said wiping my spit on my shirt.

"FREE AT LAST!" I said taking in a gasp of air.

"Well what is it?!" Zayn said eagerly. Niall looked kind of mad I was telling a secret about Kendall, and Louis and Eleanor seemed just as eager as Zayn. Liam had his face in a pillow laughing. Not at Kendall, but just because she is so mellow and lax, and was really quiet around us when she first met us.

"KENDALL IS A FANGIRL!!!!" I shouted.

She hid her face in a pillow also, and curled in a ball. She thought it was all funny too, I could tell, but she was a tad embarrassed, but she knew we wouldn't judge her so that's why I'm making an announcement to my fellow friends in the living room.

"For who?!" Niall asked curiously, and smiling, not seeming to be mad anymore.

"US. SHE IS A FANGIRL. FOR ONE DIRECTION. PLEASE, PLEASE, HOLD THE APPLAUSE FOR MY DISCOVERY!" I said taking a bow while chuckling, looking at everyone else who just figured out. They all seemed shocked, and entertained they started laughing too. Again, not to make fun of her, but it was just so funny that... HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE IRONY:

Her boyfriend, long lost twin, and newly found best friends, are all apart of One Direction. AND she's a fan girl. That's every fans dream, just all combined in one! It's hysterical.

"This is the worst day of my life." She said bluntly, coming up from her ball in the corner of the couch.

"How come? This should be one of the best! You sang your favorite song, danced to it, AND got even serenaded to by a member of the band, who is also your boyfriend." Niall said coming over and patting Kendall on the leg. She gave him a death glare while we all died laughing.

"That is not my favorite song." She huffed while crossing her arms like a child.

"Well then what is it babe?" I asked while holding back my laugh while rubbing her back to calm her.

"uh...." Was all she could say.

"She has like 5 favorites and can never pick, and that pisses her off a lot because when people ask her what her favorite One Direction song was before we met you guys, she never knew what to say." Rylan said to us seriously.