Chapter 13-Well What's The Craic, Ireland?

haha got fancy with my title there (: Im a born and raised all American U.S. of freaking A citizen and haven't even been close to the border to another country so I really do apologize if you're Irish and I said that wrong or the wording is different I know some people are really sensitive to that stuff lol. I speak fluent German and have family in Germany and family from Germany here in ohio that I know so im not that much of just American... I have cool cultural family stuff and things about me too!! haha

Anyways, on with the chapter,

OH and the house I describe is the house my Grandmother has in Sidney, Ohio. its kinda in the middle of no where in a small little town and it is a huge house with lots of land, surrounded by other houses like that. the front look like a castle and had a big wooden door and the point part at the roof just like real castles do. I absolutely loved it. Everytime I was there i felt like I was in a old southern chic country home. She was from Nashville, so it explained it. Its officially sold in January though, and shes moving to the town aww im so SAD anyways again

ON WITH THE CHAPTER:

----

Kendall's POV

I have been here for a few days now and I don have any other feelings for this place than love. I seriously have fallen in love with Ireland. it is BEAUTIFUL and I cant believe I was born here! I love the small town/farmsy land look it has to it. Not to mention my home is gorgeous. The house was very spacy and open, but had a dated white country wood and dated wood floors with a huge tall stair case leading to the top floor, with  the floor to look just like the downstairs.

I remember when I first came I just stood there with my bags by my sides looking around me at all the white wood doors with crystal knobs and the chandelier hanging above me.

FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY FIRST ARRIVED IN IRELAND still kendalls POV

"so do you like it...?" Niall said behind me chuckling in how much awe I have been since we got off the plane.

"Yes. I love it. The crystal knobs, the wood, the land and cold air... I cant believe I was torn away from it all..." I said, feeling like im about to sob. its the first time ive even really shown an upset emotion towards this situation, despite the night I over heard Niall. I guess it was all the adrenaline.

"aw love, come here." Niall said, wrapping me up into his chest and laying his head on mine with his arms around me. Hes so good at comforting me. Like when I was scared to go on the plane, he held my hand the hold time.

"I can't believe I missed this too."

"Missed what babe?" He said.

"Your hugs. And you comforting me whenever I was upset or needed someone. You just make me really happy and know how to make me feel better like any other brother does. You must be the older one." I finished with a little laugh through the tears, but crying almost harder just thinking how much I missed out on while still in his arms.

"It's okay, alright? You're alright. You know, this might sound creepy, but we can spend every minute with each other until you feel like you have known me all your life. I really don't want you to be upset. We finally found each other, I don't want to see all these tears. Okay?" He said pulling me out of his chest and lightly kissing my forehead, and brushing my tears off my cheeks. I know you might think its kinda weird were all touchy with each other, but its all only in a brotherly-sisterly way. Were just showing family love!

"It doesn't sound creepy at all. I actually want that. It would be kinda fun ya know? Considering you ignored me for about a month doesn't help though. but thanks bubz. Love ya."I said light punching his shoulder while we both laughed.