Chapter 30-Jumping To Conclusions

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile guys! I am literally sitting in my empty bedroom with my laptop and the keys are kind of echoing against the walls since its so empty in here haha.

if you remember me telling you earlier, I am moving to Texas, I was supposed to leaved yesterday morning but we are behind on packing up the car and stuff, but im leaving tonight, so I wont update for the next few days. I will write the chapters in the car and upload them all next weekend.

thanks for understanding!

----------------------------

Kendall's POV:

It was the night the boys had their first show and it had just finished not to long ago.

I was walking out of the arena, Eleanor and Rylan on both sides of me, while the boys families were just a little bit a head of us to go say goodbye to them on the bus.

Earlier that night before the concert, their families were all backstage with us three girls.

I got to meet Harry's mom, step father and sister. I was a tad nervous but I love meeting new people so it wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be.

They were so nice and interested in my past.

Harry asked not to long ago if he could tell his mom about what I had previously gone through about the whole adoption/finding Niall thing, and I was okay with it, because honestly yeah it was hard to get through it once I knew the truth, but everything happens for a reason.

It was an adoption gone bad - to amazing once I met Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis. Along with Eleanor and my birth parents and real family.

All I have been able to do lately is look at all the positives in my life. Once you do that, you're out look on life completely changes, of course, in a good way.

"Well darling, I will hope to see you soon as well! It really was a pleasure to meet you after all of the amazing and interesting things I have heard about you from my little Harry. I know he will take such good care of you, and if you need anything, really, let me know. Alright?" Anne said to me, snapping me out of my 'Life is Good' thoughts.

I smiled and gave her a hug, thanking her for the offer. I gave Gemma, and his step dad a hug also, before my parents came up to me as well.

"How have you been doing, will you be alright with staying with them still? You know, its never to late to come home Kendall." My dad said to me with his hand on my shoulder. I laughed and nodded.

"I will be fine dad. If I have second thoughts ill be sure to phone you right away." I said giving him a hug.

"You have fun now, okay? This will be an adventure for you while you get to spend more time with your brother and friends, and boyfriend!" My mom said to me right as Harry was walking away from his family after he walked them to their car.

I could see his proud smirk as he was walking towards us after he heard the words 'Boyfriend' come out of my mothers mouth.

I  could feel myself blushing  as he got closer.

My mother of course continued.

"And Harry is such a wonderful young man, I am so happy you two got together!!" She said giving me a hug.

Harry was now standing with the circle of people, being Greg, My dad, Mom and Niall. Which of course he was laughing the whole time with my dad and Greg at my reactions to what she was saying. Harry was now also laughing.

"Thank you, Mrs. Horan. I am just as happy as you are." He said winking at me.

I groaned.

"This is so embarrassing." Was all I could say at this moment. I just felt awkward. I don't know why but it was just horrible having my mom say all of these things in front of Harry, Niall, my dad and Greg, ya know?