Chapter 2-She Can't Find Me

Hurry’s POV:

Kendall was beautiful. Long light brown hair, super bright blue eyes, little tiny freckles on her nose from the sun, and an amazing smile... A nice body to if I say so my self. But I could tell she didn't know that. Something in her eyes looked like she was damaged before. I don't even know the girl and I can notice that! Too much criminal minds haz. You’re not a profiler now.

The loud applause of the crowd brought me out of my thoughts. Kendall was Smiling and cheering loud with the girl next to her. I couldn't help but keep glancing at her every now and then. Lou even noticed. 

"You got it bad, mate."  

I felt my face get hot. "What....? Me?! No I don't. I have no idea what your talking about." he laughed and rolled his eyes while pushing me out of the way so he could get to Kendall. Oh no Lou, not now. 

"Excuse me, babe, my name is Louis. Did you meet my friend yet? His name is Harry." she looked overwhelmed with her surroundings. I don't blame her though. Having Louis Tomlinson approach you at an Ed sheeran concert isn't always normal. "Yeah, we met a few minutes ago! I'm Kendall by the way." she stuck out her hand for Louis to shake. He hugged her instead. I mouthed "im so sorry" to Kendall. She smiled and shoke her head, letting me know she didn't mind.

She introduced us to her friend Rylan once Niall came back from getting us waters. She was really shy, and seemed very over whelmed with everything going on as well.

"Listen babe, you come back to our house we have here, and we can all get to know each other properly, you both seem great." said Louis. This is his way of setting me up with Kendall. Great. Now I'm nervous. Be calm styles. "Um... Uh, well okay. Sure. Why not?! Thanks!" said Kendall. She seemed just as nervous.

As we were walking out the venue, Lou whispered to me as the girls walked in front with Niall "thank me later haz." he said with a smirk. "Yeah, trust me I won't tommo." I shot back at him.

Kendall's POV:

I was really nervous. I'm usually not to shy so this would be easy to keep conversations and all but come on, it's one direction were talking about. Once the papz see us and snap a million photos to be published everywhere, my cover is ruined. I won't be hidden anymore. 

Rylan and Niall's loud laughter interrupted my worried thoughts. "You’re a really nice girl Rylan, I like that. Girls that are plastic and snobby are just annoying." Rylan was blushing. She's so adorable. I knew she's always liked Niall the best.

After the long walk to the parking lot, we got into Harry's black range rover. He offered me the passenger seat. I soon got in a buckled my seat belt and we were on our way to back to their house while blaring 'Don’t wake me up' by Chris Brown. Rylan and I were dancing and singing the lyrics like it was our Anthem. I loved this song. It always pumped me up and washed away my worries. Louis and Niall joined in at some parts while Harry was laughing the whole time while keeping his eyes on the road. 

The papz never failed to stay caught up and snap every moment.

'Just don't think about it' I thought to myself. 'She can’t find me anymore.'

-------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN

Should I make Rylan and Niall start to like each other or should they just be good friends?

Thanks again for reading and don't forget that I have so much in store for 'Hiding my heart'! AHHH I'm so excited... Alright then.....

Peace n blessins folks,

PEACE 

BLESSINS!!!!!