NEW ARRIVAL

Chang, woke up to find the side beside him empty...a frown etched his face . He got up and walked towards the bathroom and was shocked to hear loud sobs coming from inside and in a second he was banging on the door calling yoona's name.

Yoona was pulled out from her sobbing mess, when she heard loud banging on the bathroom door and realised, how loud she was.

She quickly got up from the bathroom floor and threw the pregnancy test in one of the top shelves ...she looked at herself in the mirror and was about to wash her face but was shocked when the door unlocked and chang wook barged inside.

Worry and concern was evident on his face "What the..." His words were cut off as he caught a glimpse of her face .

"Are you okay?...what happened? why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked as he brought her out of the bathroom .

"I..I am fine" She said as she composed herself a bit.

"Well, i don't think you were crying like that just because you feel too fine ...were you ?" He asked sarcastically.

she shook her head and hugged him tightly, making him shocked "I just have a stomachache...and felt these weird mood swings, I am sorry for making you worried." She whispered into his chest while still hugging him tightly.

he softly caressed her back and asked "Do you want me to call a doctor for you ?"

"No, i will be fine maybe its just PMS ." She lied and tightened her hold on his waist ......"Chang" She murmured softly into his chest.

"Hmmm" He hummed .

"I love you ." He was shocked and his body went rigid for a moment before he finally relaxed and murmured "I know."

***************

After chang wook left for his office ...the day turned out to be like hell for yoona , whole day passed with lot of negative thought going through her mind ...sometime she even thought to run far away from all this .

But, she always known that running away will not solve anything for her , she knows that she have to tell chang about her pregnancy at some point of time .

Finally...after thinking a lot , she came to the conclusion that ...she would act brave and tell him about her pregnancy and consequences don't really matter ...she is going to keep this baby and give him/her a happy life.

After contemplating , she finally walked out of her room towards the kitchen. Once she reached there , she saw Mrs park cooking dinner .

"Ajhumma , i am going to cook dinner today ?" she said softly ...to which ajhumma looked at her in shock.

"Finally, you are out of your room ...How are you feeling now ?" Ajhumma asked .

"I am feeling fine ...let me help you cook dinner and why don't you stay with me and chang for dinner ...i have something to tell you both." She said while ajhumma looked at her in shock.

"Is everything fine dear ?" Ajhumma asked ...worried expression etched on her face .

Yoona gave her a soft smile "Don't worry...what i want to speak about is not a really bad news."

Ajhumma just nodded and deep down she actually had small suspicion about this 'News'.

Later that night ...when chang wook came home...he was almost shocked seeing different varieties of dishes on the table, mainly sweet dishes.

"Something special today ?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Well..may be their is ...its not like, i know . Yoona cooked most of these dishes ." Ajhumma answered.